Portrait of Chloe

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Briannandoah

Briannandoah

Back to business

• 231 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 10:29 AM

EDIT: Took the link away, because there is nothing to see in it anymore (I mean no Chloe picture).

Edited by Briannandoah, 01 August 2004 - 11:39 PM.

Member of Sol Ek Sa.

I WILL get a life, I promise! ...Someday :P

Posted Image

#2 Jolinar

Jolinar
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 04:16 PM

I made a custom Chloe portrait, too... well 'made' is maybe a bit exagerated ;) , the real credit goes to this site http://www.karwal.dk/portraitportal/.
I just changed the hair color and made the clothing look a bit less like she's wearing armor (that was a fair bit of work nevertheless :D )

Attached Images

• ChloeL.jpg

#3 Efreet

Efreet
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 06:16 AM

I have found two portraits that would look good too (I don't remember the page where I originally got them from ). Where should I send them to have them considered as an addition to Chloe's page ?

Attached Images

• Whwa028l.jpg

Edited by Efreet, 29 July 2004 - 10:59 AM.

Then she saw his eyes, red and mad as hell. And in that moment she knew that he could kill anyone, no matter how strong. Madness, true madness could put a fist through a plank.

#4 Efreet

Efreet
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 11:00 AM

Here is the other one (I think it was wavingdragon's portrait page but I am not sure.

Attached Images

• Whwa029l.jpg

Then she saw his eyes, red and mad as hell. And in that moment she knew that he could kill anyone, no matter how strong. Madness, true madness could put a fist through a plank.

#5 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:15 AM

Well if you have a medium and small version you can send it to bloody_angel_81@yahoo.com and I'll add em to the website.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#6 Efreet

Efreet
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:02 AM

Ok, I send them now. If something fails to mail correctly, contact me and I will send them again.

Jolinar, after what you did to your Chloe's portrait, could you also edit the one with flaming sword? You know, replace this metal bra with some tunic and add the tribal marks on the skin ? :^^:

#7 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:25 AM

That 1st one is very cool, Efreet!
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#8 -Tengu-

-Tengu-

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:55 AM

When will they be available for downloading.

#9 Efreet

Efreet
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:36 AM

As I said, I have already send it, so the answer will probably be : As soon as Lucy has some time to put it on the page.

#10 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 03:42 PM

Aye

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#11 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 03:14 PM

Both of them look good. :thumb:
For all of your BG modding needs: Chosen of Mystra.

This is The End.

#12 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 12:43 AM

That 1st one is very cool, Efreet!

Yes, that one is clearly the best, way better than the original. ;)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#13 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 01 October 2004 - 09:07 AM

A month has passed and it hasn't been added. I guess you shouldn't have said that. :turnip2:

#14 Transient

Transient
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 09:10 PM

Hi everyone - didn't see this thread before so I decided to create my own portrait as well in order to get something more BGish. Hopefully, I got the essence of Chloe right - kinda cocky, really self assured...funny how Jolinar and I decided to mod the same portrait :P I'm playing through baldurs gate right now and so far I've been really impressed by the amount of work that must have been put into this mod.

Anyway, as if you would like to put it up on your site, that would be cool. If not...meh.

Cheers and keep up the good work! And thanks for the really cool mod.

Attached File  CRChloeM.bmp   55.17K   108 downloadsAttached File  CRChloeS.bmp   3.39K   29 downloads

Um...I'm not sure how to make the image show up...but if you want to see it, I've set the portrait as my avatar. :blush:

Edited by Transient, 13 November 2004 - 09:20 PM.

#15 Efreet

Efreet
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 11:55 AM

I recently realised that the portraits that I sent didn't include the L size . Is that why they haven't been included?

(Here is one L, thanks to Sol Es Ka :thumbsup: )

Attached Images

• post_2809_1102291287.jpg