Photo

[Removed] Sandrah NPC

• Please log in to reply
1192 replies to this topic

#441 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:00 AM

Hmmm, this time the cheat worked, the item appeared in my inventory and the platform through which I got in the room had the "stairs" icon to get out of there.

Strangely the bust does not have a description...and DAMN it really looks just like Mystra's artifact that I got through Shadowkeeper when experimenting before.

Cheat for Mystra's artifact: CreateItem("RTBUMMY")

Could it be that both items kinda conflicted with each other?

Edited by Samriel, 18 July 2015 - 12:02 AM.

#442 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

Hmmm, this time the cheat worked, the item appeared in my inventory and the platform through which I got in the room had the "stairs" icon to get out of there.

Strangely the bust does not have a description...and DAMN it really looks just like Mystra's artifact that I got through Shadowkeeper when experimenting before.

Cheat for Mystra's artifact: CreateItem("RTBUMMY")

Could it be that both items kinda conflicted with each other?

Well, this was just a very quick fix to get you moving on. The one in the permanent fix will have such issues resolve. When you left the academy simply throw it away or sell it, there is no further need for it.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#443 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:54 AM

Finally got time to reinstall BGT again. So i reloaded my last save at end of tob and im stuck at solar conversation again.( Didnt install Nephele, turnabout and Wheel of Prop.) Her lines this time ran all the way to the choice between godhood and mortality but dialog once again her dialog is cut short after the choice at line: As you wish --- then when you click continue dialog ends. (  im starting new game again and try to get back to that position soon and tell if this is because of corrupted save or new problem)

Also i would like to ask question: If you don't do Henning/Imoen romance is this mod compatible whit Imoen Romance ?

And now for bugs: I found possible bug in Henning kidnaping quest. When you are at that halfling  village and clear cave from orks ( in Not Walkthrough there is mention of orc leader you have to question but there is no one there) and in Bandint camp there should be some wounded orc but he also didn't spawn 

Edited by miker17, 18 July 2015 - 09:57 AM.

#444 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:24 AM

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="miker17" data-cid="579505" data-time="1437242077">Finally got time to reinstall BGT again. So i reloaded my last save at end of tob and im stuck at solar conversation again.( Didnt install Nephele, turnabout and Wheel of Prop.) Her lines this time ran all the way to the choice between godhood and mortality but dialog once again her dialog is cut short after the choice at line: As you wish --- then when you click continue dialog ends. (&nbsp; im starting new game again and try to get back to that position soon and tell if this is because of corrupted save or new problem)</blockquote>
<p>There are seven options starting &quot;as you wish...&quot;, however none of them includes any modification from the Sandrah mod. So again it must have some other issue. I would take another look if I knew what the rest of the text in that line is.</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="miker17" data-cid="579505" data-time="1437242077">Also i would like to ask question: If you don't do Henning/Imoen romance is this mod compatible whit Imoen Romance ?</blockquote>
<p>Technically yes - contents wise it would depend on your interpretation. In the SandrahNPC to RtF context I have treated Imoen's romance with the PC as an episode created by the very special situation in Spellhold, their common origin in Bhaal and their common childhood. Imoen expresses her doubts about Henning to Sandrah after Spellhold and clings to PC, but when you meet Imoen a decade later in RtF she is back with Henning and the PC episode was just an interlude.</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="miker17" data-cid="579505" data-time="1437242077">And now for bugs: I found possible bug in Henning kidnaping quest. When you are at that halfling&nbsp; village and clear cave from orks ( in Not Walkthrough there is mention of orc leader you have to question but there is no one there) and in Bandint camp there should be some wounded orc but he also didn't spawn&nbsp;</blockquote>
<p>The guy appears behind that wagon full of loot in the north of the cave after you defeated a sufficient number of his men. You may have missed some, those shaman priests use a lot of invisibility spells.</p>
<p>The conditions for him to appear are

Spoiler

You could also check if those creatures are correctly installed with CreateCreature("Rellruk") and CreateCreature("orcimo1")

Edited by Roxanne, 18 July 2015 - 11:31 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#445 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:33 AM

Ok for Godhood it is : As you wish. You have proven to us all that power in your blood is yours to command.... (after this dialog companions would normaly interject but when you click continue dialog ends.) Also i can send the save game to you if you want.

For mortal it is : Then you shall begin a life anew a mortal, without a taint....(the same)

Edited by miker17, 18 July 2015 - 11:37 AM.

#446 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:35 AM

Finally got time to reinstall BGT again. So i reloaded my last save at end of tob and im stuck at solar conversation again.( Didnt install Nephele, turnabout and Wheel of Prop.) Her lines this time ran all the way to the choice between godhood and mortality but dialog once again her dialog is cut short after the choice at line: As you wish --- then when you click continue dialog ends. (  im starting new game again and try to get back to that position soon and tell if this is because of corrupted save or new problem)

Also i would like to ask question: If you don't do Henning/Imoen romance is this mod compatible whit Imoen Romance ?

And now for bugs: I found possible bug in Henning kidnaping quest. When you are at that halfling  village and clear cave from orks ( in Not Walkthrough there is mention of orc leader you have to question but there is no one there) and in Bandint camp there should be some wounded orc but he also didn't spawn 

The guy appears behind that wagon full of loot in the north of the cave after you defeated a sufficient number of his men. You may have missed some, those shaman priests use a lot of invisibility spells.

Spoiler

You could also check if those creatures are correctly installed with CreateCreature("Rellruk") and CreateCreature("orcimo1")

The Sandrah Saga

#447 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:52 AM

Ok for Godhood it is : As you wish. You have proven to us all that power in your blood is yours to command.... (after this dialog companions would normaly interject but when you click continue dialog ends.) Also i can send the save game to you if you want.

For mortal it is : Then you shall begin a life anew a mortal, without a taint....(the same)

For both there could be faulty intercept from Tyris Flare (if you have this one installed) who has no check if Tyris is inParty at that time - I cannot say it definitely because it could be that Tyris Globals are reset if the NPC leaves or dies,

Another possibility is that you have an NPC installed that I do not have and this one has a fault.

Again, Sandrah does not change anything in any of those transitions.

I think we do some debugging work here for other mods.

The Sandrah Saga

#448 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:57 AM

Yh i have

For both there could be faulty intercept from Tyris Flare (if you have this one installed) who has no check if Tyris is inParty at that time - I cannot say it definitely because it could be that Tyris Globals are reset if the NPC leaves or dies,

Another possibility is that you have an NPC installed that I do not have and this one has a fault.

Yh i have tyris installed(romanced her) and she died early in tob and for Npc i have all NPC from standart Install of BWS aside of oneday NPC.

#449 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

Yh i have

For mortal it is : Then you shall begin a life anew a mortal, without ataint....(the same)

Yh i have tyris installed(romanced her) and she died early in tob and for Npc i have all NPC from standart Install of BWS aside of oneday NPC.

spawned Tyris and dialog continued and make succesful transition to RTF. thank you, and if possible can you make hotfix ?

Edited by miker17, 18 July 2015 - 12:10 PM.

#450 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:24 PM

Yh i have

For mortal it is : Then you shall begin a life anew a mortal, without ataint....(the same)

spawned Tyris and dialog continued and make succesful transition to RTF. thank you, and if possible can you make hotfix ?

So the issue must be Global("G#TF.TyrisRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2) which is in both transitions but if Tyris is not there it still interjects like Nephele in the other case.

I will report this to the mod author and to the guys for the BWP fixpack.

All you can do is just SetGlobal("G#TF.TyrisRomanceActive","GLOBAL",3) or spawn her like you did.

I cannot fix it in Sandrah without destroying the case that you romance her and she IS THERE.

The Sandrah Saga

#451 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:09 PM

found bug in RTF after initial dialogue with Solar when you are teleported to the Friendly arms Inn... characters are caught in endless teleporting cinematic( arriving...2 seconds normal game... another arriving cutscene....) also before solar arrives Sandrah said He should arrive shortly (He referring to Solar or somebody else ?) There is also problem with character movement before Solar arrives (like they are interrupted by something every few seconds)

Edited by miker17, 18 July 2015 - 02:33 PM.

#452 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:33 PM

found bug in RTF after initial dialogue with Solar when you are teleported to the Friendly arms Inn... characters are caught in endless teleporting cinematic( arriving...2 seconds normal game... another arriving cutscene.... )

I am not sure what you mean.

Spoiler
What makes you teleport to the Friendly Arm? Did you use Sandrah's parcel for it??? If you did then it is a bug because you should only be able to leave the first area of your new home by the door.

also before solar arrives Sandrah said He should arrive shortly (He referring to Solar or somebody else ?) There is also problem with character movement before Solar arrives (like they are interrupted by something every few seconds)

There is such a short moment of *stuttering* in the early part before the first Solar/Pelligram dialogue. I am still researching that but have not found a solution yet.

The Sandrah Saga

#453 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:51 PM

found bug in RTF after initial dialogue with Solar when you are teleported to the Friendly arms Inn... characters are caught in endless teleporting cinematic( arriving...2 seconds normal game... another arriving cutscene.... )

Spoiler
What makes you teleport to the Friendly Arm? Did you use Sandrah's parcel for it??? If you did then it is a bug because you should only be able to leave the first area of your new home by the door.

also before solar arrives Sandrah said He should arrive shortly (He referring to Solar or somebody else ?) There is also problem with character movement before Solar arrives (like they are interrupted by something every few seconds)

There is such a short moment of *stuttering* in the early part before the first Solar/Pelligram dialogue. I am still researching that but have not found a solution yet.

After first conversation with solar... Sandrah and Pc are teleported automatically to the FAI and there they are stuck in infinite teleporting cutscene.

#454 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:03 PM

Spoiler

After first conversation with solar... Sandrah and Pc are teleported automatically to the FAI and there they are stuck in infinite teleporting cutscene.

Step by step.

1.You have the briefing from Pelligram and the Solar.

2.The game automatically saves.

3. And then ?? You are teleported to the FAI????????

Strange

Can you tell me what Global("SanRaiseMys","GLOBAL") is when you are at the inn?

The Sandrah Saga

#455 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:06 PM

Spoiler

Step by step.

Strange

1.) Yes

2.) Yes

3.) Yes

and global is 8

#456 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 10:00 PM

Spoiler

Step by step.

Strange

1.) Yes

2.) Yes

3.) Yes

and global is 8

Spoiler

Step by step.

Strange

1.) Yes

2.) Yes

3.) Yes

and global is 8

So far I could not reproduce  your problem. Please give me some more information

1. What is GetGlobal("SanTravel","GLOBAL") telling you

2. Where are you at the FA, is it outside (south of the gate, the nornal area entry) or inside the main room, or somewhere else?

3. Did you use v1.06 for the whole playthrough or did you start with an earlier version in BG1?

Edited by Roxanne, 18 July 2015 - 10:24 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#457 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:32 AM

Spoiler

Step by step.

Strange

1.) Yes

2.) Yes

3.) Yes

and global is 8

Spoiler

Step by step.

Strange

1.) Yes

2.) Yes

3.) Yes

and global is 8

So far I could not reproduce  your problem. Please give me some more information

1. What is GetGlobal("SanTravel","GLOBAL") telling you

2. Where are you at the FA, is it outside (south of the gate, the nornal area entry) or inside the main room, or somewhere else?

3. Did you use v1.06 for the whole playthrough or did you start with an earlier version in BG1?

1) SanTravel is 403

2) Outside -entrance to the area(road)

3) Only used 1.6

Save game just before loopstarts

Attached Files

#458 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

I had just completed SoA but then I had to visit Candlekeep then Easthaven and then I'm implied to go visit Ellesime but I cannot find her anywhere in Suldassenar.

Is this some kind of side story leading to ToB or its got nothing with Sandrah's mod?

Can't I just start ToB normally?

I'm kinda lost...

Edited by Samriel, 19 July 2015 - 03:48 AM.

#459 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:59 AM

I had just completed SoA but then I had to visit Candlekeep then Easthaven and then I'm implied to go visit Ellesime but I cannot find her anywhere in Suldassenar.

Is this some kind of side story leading to ToB or its got nothing with Sandrah's mod?

I'm kinda lost...

Thats the Darkes Day mod. You have to complete it before you can move on to TOB. Or you can just skip it at last conversation with Ellesime.

Edited by miker17, 19 July 2015 - 04:01 AM.

#460 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 04:00 AM

I'm kinda lost...

This is not Sandrah, this is The Darkest Day.

If you return to Suldassenar there is a guy on the entry platform that talks to you. (He is often overlooked, the forum is full of TDD questions), After that you should have a new map on the worldmap where the story continues.

The Sandrah Saga