#361 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:31 PM

Pretty much.

Also:

Spoiler

That's fine, the new options come when you have your first rest and some more when you discover her scar.

Thereafter her dialogues with Sandrah will evolve. BEFORE you leaven Clansland then, as previously discussed, you should get the Sharkta Fai option. (If you did the pirate quest in BG1 you will have the background story - but it is possible to finish the quest also without it)

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#362 miker17

miker17
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

I need help in second Shauhana quest. After you report to Shauhana what is happening and take Myrkul necklace from her desk... i dont know what to do next.( i can guess you need to return to Sharkta Fai but the way i went there previously no longer works)

EDIT: Resolved... didnt talk to the orc shaman at entrance

Edited by miker17, 13 July 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#363 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:00 AM

To be fair I sometimes feel as if my conversations between my PC and Sandrah also end up prematurely sometimes.

Like:

Spoiler

Do most Sandrah and PC end up with the "End Dialogue" window or is it normal that the conversation sometimes is cut as if leaving some words unsaid for a potential next discussion?

#364 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:32 AM

To be fair I sometimes feel as if my conversations between my PC and Sandrah also end up prematurely sometimes.

Like:

Spoiler

Do most Sandrah and PC end up with the "End Dialogue" window or is it normal that the conversation sometimes is cut as if leaving some words unsaid for a potential next discussion?

Conversations end with the end dialogue window - unless there is a bug.

This particular one ends with all options ending "....", which means some suspicion is raised and now it leaves you room for your own thoughts. Not everything needs to be outlined to the finest detail, lest it would be considered as spoiler. Sandrah shares her considerations with the PC often, not always she has the perfect solution at hand and sometimes she errs.

So unless there is a continue botton with nothing to continue, the abrupt end is intended, meaning something like"it is better to say no more..."

PS - I have another question to some of the triggers you may seem to have missed - Do you have Packmule with you?

Edited by Roxanne, 14 July 2015 - 02:34 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#365 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:52 AM

Errr, no I do not have Packmule. To be fair I have not heard of it yet even. :blush:

And no there was no continue option this time so it seems that it was indeed intended :)

I will be on the lookout for if they end with the continue option- like the ones with Drizzt used to- and I will inform about them.

Edited by Samriel, 14 July 2015 - 02:54 AM.

#366 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:08 AM

Errr, no I do not have Packmule. To be fair I have not heard of it yet even. :blush:

A relatively new mod, it actually adds a mule to the game that follows you around and carries your extra luggage, a kind of improved bag of holding. However, if you give it quest items to carry, the game will not detect that the party has the item and the respective trigger misses. (The missed Imoen and the Shauhana quest broke at a point where a specific item was part of the trigger, so one possibility could have been there)

And no there was no continue option this time so it seems that it was indeed intended :)

On second thought, it may not say continue in this case but something like "there are no valid replies".

I will be on the lookout for if they end with the continue option- like the ones with Drizzt used to- and I will inform about them.

The Drizzt one was indeed faulty and you can get an on-line fix here http://www.shsforums...c-rtf-hotfixes/ (it is HF07)

The Sandrah Saga

#367 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:32 AM

Another "I'm lost during a quest" question. :blush:

Spoiler

Edited by Samriel, 14 July 2015 - 03:34 AM.

#368 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:57 AM

Hmmm...

Spoiler

#369 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:06 AM

Hmmm...

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#370 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:23 AM

Stuck again...

Spoiler

Whew...found it. It was really hard to see that small passage in the upper side of the cave....

Edited by Samriel, 14 July 2015 - 08:32 AM.

#371 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:53 AM

Its strange but I cannot find Imoen in the same place as usually after Irenicus stole the PC soul.

Is that a bug or the mod makes her reappearance in the Asylum to happen later?

#372 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

Its strange but I cannot find Imoen in the same place as usually after Irenicus stole the PC soul.

Is that a bug or the mod makes her reappearance in the Asylum to happen later?

This is an anomaly that is in no way related to the Sandrah mod.

Anyway, I Had that problem with BGT in the past, it looks like Imoens transfer from another area to here sometimes fails.

You could look at Global("ImoenPartyBG1","GLOBAL") and Global("ImoenSpawned","GLOBAL") and set both to 0 if they have some other value. It may work,

Again, this has nothing to do with Sandrah, ar1512 is an area I keep my modder's fingers away from, it is already quite shaky from too many other mods doing their thing here.

Edited by Roxanne, 14 July 2015 - 12:22 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#373 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:04 PM

It is set to "1" when I checked.

So to have Imoen back should I use SetGlobal..............0.

Right?

Should I set this just before Irenicus puts my team to sleep, in the bad dream or in the place where Imoen is supposed to be? What worked best in your past experiences with this?

When I do it in the place where Imoen is supposed to be I only see the message that "Imoen gained XXXXX XP points" but I do not see her anywhere.

Edited by Samriel, 14 July 2015 - 01:07 PM.

#374 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:22 PM

It is set to "1" when I checked.

So to have Imoen back should I use SetGlobal..............0.

Right?

Should I set this just before Irenicus puts my team to sleep, in the bad dream or in the place where Imoen is supposed to be? What worked best in your past experiences with this?

When I do it in the place where Imoen is supposed to be I only see the message that "Imoen gained XXXXX XP points" but I do not see her anywhere.

In the area where you expect Imoen (i.e.AR1512) do it in this sequence

1. SetGlobal("ImoenPartyBG1","GLOBAL",0)

2. SetGlobal("ImoenSpawned","GLOBAL",0)

If that does not help, search this forum with *Imoen + Spellhold* and you will find loads of possible reasons and solutions.

Edited by Roxanne, 14 July 2015 - 01:23 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#375 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

It worked when I used CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("IMOEN211") :)

All else failed.

Guess "besta friend" will stay for another round still. :P

Edited by Samriel, 14 July 2015 - 01:38 PM.

#376 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:47 PM

It worked when I used CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("IMOEN211") :)

All else failed.

Guess "besta friend" will stay for another round still. :P

Personally, I have never found any problem with that simple solution to create Imoen211. I was just afraid to recommend it, because I cannot guarantee that it breaks nothing in some other mods (like Imoen Romance or Imoen friendship). If it does, I never found or missed it.

The Sandrah Saga

#377 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:05 AM

The list of available fixes for Sandrah NPC v1.06 has been updated.

Big "Thank You" to all who have reported issues or made suggestions to improve the mod.

Fixes can be downloaded here

http://www.shsforums...fixes/?p=579107

The Sandrah Saga

#378 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:58 AM

^Always happy to help Roxanne :)

And big thankies for the fixes. Given that I biffed the game I won't be able to use a new patch unless I install it all over again.

Edited by Samriel, 15 July 2015 - 06:02 AM.

#379 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:22 AM

^Always happy to help Roxanne :)

And big thankies for the fixes. Given that I biffed the game I won't be able to use a new patch unless I install it all over again.

Just for clarification, the fixes I have provided can be used on a biffed game as they do not uninstall/re-install anything. This is the reason some of them are only preliminary (e.g. dialogues and scripts for the evil path would require a new installation, but to make an evil PC be able to join with her can be done easily).

The Sandrah Saga

#380 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:28 AM

Yeah, I installed many of them and they seem to work fine^^

Looking forward to the evil PC stuff. It might look like an evil route in a way perhaps?

At least new conversations and ways of handling quests plus differently developing relationship with Sandrah would be rather promising :)