Photo

Multitude of addons installed, error when starting with TobEx Launcher

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hamstermilk

Hamstermilk
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:24 AM

Hey, I have installed a decent amount of addons using the Big World Setup, when I then try to start the game using the TobExLauncher the following pops up :

-----TobEx: Throne of Bhaal Extender (Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:17:29)
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:17:30] CRuleTablesEx::Init(): CLSRCREQ.2DA not found. Did you install the required WeiDU component?
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:17:30] CRuleTablesEx::Init(): MGSRCREQ.2DA not found. Did you install the required WeiDU component?
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:17:30] CRuleTablesEx::Init(): ANIWKSND.2DA not found. Did you install the required WeiDU component?
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:17:30] CRuleTablesEx::Init(): ANITNSND.2DA not found. Did you install the required WeiDU component?
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:17:36] ASSERTION FAILED! Return Address: 0x98EA1E File: ChDimm.cpp Line: 834 Expression: FALSE Message: (null)
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:17:36] ASSERTION FAILED!File: ChDimm.cpp Line: 834 Exp: FALSE Msg: no msg. Run Debugger?

This is taken from the TobEx.log file, any ideas on what I should do or what information I should post that would be useful? =)

Also, before it quits/crashes, a popup appears that has a -1 in it and an OK button, nothing else.

Thanks!

Edited by Hamstermilk, 06 October 2010 - 09:28 AM.

#2 Hamstermilk

Hamstermilk
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:32 AM

Oh my GOD, I am such a FOOL =(
I forgot to change the ALIAS baldur.ini before I made the huge install...

I changed it now and can start the game, but will this have any effect on my installation, since it was wrong during the big world install :x

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:25 AM

will this have any effect on my installation, since it was wrong during the big world install :x

Well, it should have, but you never know, so try and play the game as you wouldn't have done that, and if you don't see any difference once you have exited the first dungeon, you know somethings wrong if it is, and in that case you have to reinstall...

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 Hamstermilk

Hamstermilk
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:06 AM

Last question, sorry :x

If I reinstall the TobExLauncher to get rid of :
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:27:59] CRuleTablesEx::Init(): CLSRCREQ.2DA not found. Did you install the required WeiDU component?
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:27:59] CRuleTablesEx::Init(): MGSRCREQ.2DA not found. Did you install the required WeiDU component?
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:27:59] CRuleTablesEx::Init(): ANIWKSND.2DA not found. Did you install the required WeiDU component?
[Wed 06 Oct 2010 19:27:59] CRuleTablesEx::Init(): ANITNSND.2DA not found. Did you install the required WeiDU component?

Will this mess anything up?

I used the Big World Setup to install the TobEx but apparently it sometimes wont install the whole thing as I read somwhere.

Also, as you would for a 6 year old, could you explain exactly how I would manually install it again :x

Sorry to ask such stupid questions all the time, but the search function is out of order =(

#5 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:18 AM

Also, as you would for a 6 year old, could you explain exactly how I would manually install it again :x

Well, you just go to the game folder, find the file called "Setup-TobEx.exe" and start it, it will open the installation window and ask questions, you just answer the questions with the indicated letter or number and push the Enter -button... you probably want to install everything.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.