BiG World Project (BWP) v9.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
663 replies to this topic

#81 Suslik

Suslik

Investigator

• 500 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:34 PM

The problem with my battle crashes seems to be somehow connected with hardware acceleration. I've turned it off in BGConfig and no more crashes appeared.

#82 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

1) According to this, Tsujatha (14.2) should be installed AFTER Edwin Romance and addons (16.11). Dunno if any newer version resolves this ... but just to be safe ... :P

Tsujatha is already fixed for this case and White Agnus done it with v12.

v12 (08 June 2009)
- Fixed DPLAYER2.baf for compatibility with other mods

The needed fixes for Edwin are posted in the Edwin forum and are included in the BW Fixpack.

:: Edwin Romance (SoA) v1.07
:: White Agnus' compatibility fix for Tsujatha NPC - Setup-EdwinRomance.tp2, DPLAYER2.baf
:: http://www.shsforums...showtopic=39624

With these compatibility fixes it is not important anymore in which order you install both mods. So the BWP install order is fine. ;)

2) It'd also be a good idea to include the Aurora v5.1 patch until it gets updated :)

Thanks for the reminder. Looks like we forgot something. We'll include it in the next update (or Aurora wil be released first). :)

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 12 April 2010 - 08:21 PM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#83 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

Could it be because of the ShadowKeeper edit, or because I left all my dead party members somewhere else?

Normally not.

I talked to Peltar and he teleported me to Restenford, but I realized that whenever I try to enter the temple area the game stops loading and then crashes. Can someone please help me?

For in-game questions/problems depending on SoBH, please post them in the SoBH forum.

This means my BWP version is 9.0.3, right? Does this mean I had to download Secret of Bone Hill v2.75? Should I reinstall BWP?

Like you can see above, we updated most of our tools and SoBH were uploaded again, today.
So yes, the best would be a reinstall.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 12 April 2010 - 09:08 PM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
- Chevalier

#84 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:26 PM

@Vlar: Weimers version overwrites files and thus may cause problems.
Install the one shipping with BP instead.
THINK! - It's not illegal.

#85 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:33 PM

Thrown Hammers should be installed before IR's global tweaks, since it adds items to the game.

And Daulmakan's Item Pack, too. The BWP installs both mods after Item Revisions global tweaks and you're right, both mods should be installed before the IR global tweaks. We'll test a complete BWP installation to see if we can change the install order without problems.

I'd also move 1PP component 6 "v3 Paperdolls" out of the first group of 1PP components and into the second. This is because some files may be overwritten by IR's version which will assuredly never be more up-to-date than Erephine's.

Thanks for the information, we've changed it, now.

Free Action's now-optional component 'Update spell and item descriptions' should be skipped if the main component of either SR or IR is installed.

We understand both sides (yours and Miloch's) and decided to do the skipping of the FA descriptions to avoid in-game confusions like you've described in post #28.

In addition, Salk's Cursed Items appears to still be installed alongside IR while they're currently incompatible. Since it doesn't sound like Cursed Items will be recoded in the near future, I recommend moving it before IR's main component. Doing so won't make them compatible, but it will allow us to make them compatible in the future by updating IR.

I started to explain in post #36 at BWL, why it is not so easy to move Cursed Items before IR's main components.

Cursed Items must be installed AFTER "Unique Artifacts" and AFTER "BG1 Unfinished Business". All three mods must be installed after BGT.

Item Revisions main components must be installed before BGT (in case of megamods), to avoid the overwriting of the files of the big BG2 mods, which should be installed before BGT (therefore we recommended a component for the IR's BG1 changes, which we could install after BGT).

Item Revisions main components = before BGT
Cursed Items Revision = after BGT

Like you see, we can't move Cursed Items before IR, at the moment.

But perhaps in the future with an IR's BG1 component (which will be installed after BGT), we can install Cursed Items before the BG1 component and can try to solve the incompatibility problem. But you see, it is not so easy and needs work and time and could look like this:

- Item Revisions - main components (without the BG1 part)
- Big BG2 mods
- Baldur's Gate Trilogy
- Cursed Items Revision
- Item Revisions - BG1 component
- Item Revisions - global tweaks (after item introducing mods)

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#86 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Modder
  • 539 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

Like you see, we can't move Cursed Items before IR, at the moment.

I don't know the details of Cursed Items' other compatibility requirements, but if it's not possible or not convenient to move it before IR's main component, then it's best to forget about trying to do so and just hope Salk can recode it so they become technically compatible.

#87 ChiXiStigma

ChiXiStigma
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:44 AM

I decided to reinstall BWP, I took the following steps:
1. I made sure I had more than 35 GB free disk space
2. Disabled the AntiVirus and Firewall
3. I have Windows XP installed so there is no UAC or Program Compatibility Assistant to disable

NOTE: Don't change the BG graphic-options or not more then 1024x768. You can get crashs to desktops (CTDs)
if you take a higher resolution as 1024x768. When you want to play in a higher resolution take the
Widescreen Mod. If you want to use the Widescreen mod try out several resolutions until you found
one that's optimal. It's probably better to do the testing on a clean BG2 install first (which
shouldn't take long on a modern computer), to get a feel for the viewable area as well as text clarity,
and then reply the selected resolution during the installation (you will be asked for it).
!I'll play it in 800x600, so I won't install widescreen mod this time!

1. Install Baldur's Gate 1 (full installation) at "C:\Games\Baldur's Gate"
2. I have the Original Saga/3 CD version, which is patched, so I didn't install any patches
3. Check that the MOVIECD5.BIF file is in your Baldur?s Gate\movies folder. This file is not copied with
some DVD versions. The absence of this file causes a crash to desktop when you enter the city of
Baldur?s Gate. In addition, some mods cannot be installed. Copy the file MOVIECD5.BIF from the
BGI DVD from the folder ...\CD5\movies into the movies folder.
4. Start BG1, make your settings, create a character and make a quicksave with Q in Candlekeep

1. Make a full installation of BG2 and Throne of Bhaal at "C:\Games\BGII - SoA"
2. Patch it with BioWare?s official ToB patch v26498 DO NOT install Baldurdash and DO NOT install the Patch 26499
3. Start BG2 and ToB, make your settings, create a character and after the autosave quit the game

NOTE: TAKE YOUR BG CD OR BG DVD OUT OF YOUR DISK DRIVE BEFORE YOU CONTINUE! You should also have no other CD in
your disk drive!

1. Create a folder named "BWP" at "c:\"
2. Place folder "BiG World Downloads" at "C:\BWP"
3. Run "BiG_World_Setup.exe" and choose to get it's contents extracted at "C:\BWP\BGII - SoA"
4. Big world setup will automatically begin the installation, if not run "BiG World Setup.vbs"

This time I chose standard version, chose not to install foreign language mods and pressed continue, the installer informed me that the following mods are defect: BDash168.exe, BoM_Item_pack.rar, Improved_Summons.rar, Volcano_Pack.zip (I have these mods, why does it say they are defect?). Should I go back and make a custom installation instead of a standard choosing not to install these mods? Anyway, I pressed continue and then the installer downloaded SoBH 2.75, even though it was already in the BiG World Downloads folder (maybe this happened for other mods as well). After the check was done with no errors present (how come it suddenly forgot the defect mods?) it started extracting the modifications. There were some errors, 3 mods could not be extracted: Selune's Armoury v2: The Mod itself (SeluneArmoury-V2.rar),Wikaede Revisited (NPC) v4.1: The Mod itself (WikaedeRv4-1.rar),Moongaze's Kari (NPC) v1: The Mod itself (MoongazesKari-v1.rar). I saw at another topic that BWP's creator said it's normal not being able to extract these mods cause they're not present at the Downloads folder (does this mean I have to remove them from the installation list?), anyway, I just removed them from the installation list be pressing "y" when asked if I wanted to remove them (shouldn't I have done this?). Then when asked I closed Big World Setup and the bigworldinstall.bat was launched. I chose standard version and then I chose to keep all mods (the strange thing is it said on top of the window something about "expert modus"), then at the kit selection I chose "AOE" (I don't know what they are so I made a random choice), at the AI selection I made no change (just pressed enter), at the rule system I made no change (enter). At the mod check the baldurdash mod was listed at the available/about to be installed list (this is one of the defect mods). I skipped Widescreen mod, I applied trimpack (this does generalized biffing, right?) and the installation began. Last time I installed BWP there were a couple of times (at the first few seconds of the bigworldinstall.bat installation) I got a message asking me to enter a disk in drive D:\ and I pressed cancel, this time I wasn't ask to do so. That's all I did, installation is not finished yet, it's at the biffing stage. Am I doing something wrong? If this doesn't fix problems I'll commit suicide or start kicking my PC as hard as I can till I break my leg :( (although it's still worth installing BWP even if not every mod works as intended as long as I'm able to finish BG and try most of the mods content)

I read here: http://www.shsforums...r-the-megamods/ something about BG getting laggy, stutterring and experiencing slowdowns after mods being installed, the more you play the more obvious the problem becomes. Does this apply for a proper BWP Standard or Tactical install?

Sorry for the long post and THANK YOU VERYYY MUCH for making BWP (I can't imagine playing BG wihout it), ChiXiStigma
Teach me the tongue of fire so that I may set the world ablaze for it is cold and this blindness can no longer give me shelter

#88 AndrewB

AndrewB
  • 147 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:36 AM

About the first group of mods you mentioned: It is saying they are defect because the download links for automatic downloading aren't working. This could be for a number of reasons: maybe the fileserver it is hosted on is doing maintenance that day, or is down for some other reason. The BDash168 download link will always show up as defect because the fileserver it is hosted on prevents the BWS program's automatic downloading. If you already have the mods in question downloaded, then don't worry about it. In any case, it's nothing to fret over anyway; the BWS will offer to open the last known download location for you, so you can then download the mod manually. If that fails, well.. there's always Google (though do be careful that you get the right version).

About the second group of mods you mentioned: The extractions are failing because the mods themselves were not there to extract (as in, you don't have them on your computer or they aren't placed in the right folder). All of the mods you listed (that is: Selune's Armoury, Wikaede Revisited, & Moongaze's Kari) were removed from the internet and are no longer available. Don't worry about it. Remove them from the installation order and continue on.

I don't think the trimpack has anything to do with biffing. It just saves you diskspace as far as I know.

Biffing will usually take a while, but you definately want it on there. A megamod of this size would probably be damn near unplayable without it (you would see things like obscenely long load times and massive stuttering).

BWP standard/tactical is not immune to stuttering and slowdown, but it does remove a lot of potential stuttering and slowdown caused by mod compatibility conflicts (for example: Saerileth is incompatible with Multi-romance cheats, Valen must have Underdark Avatars turned off), provided you stick to the install guidelines. Even so, it is still possible to get a rare occurence or weird mod interaction that can prevent a script from being resolved and cause stuttering, or a graphical stutter/slowdown (particularly if you're adding spell graphics or AI enhancements that would increase enemy and party spell usage in combat). And then there is the old pack rat slow-down that happens when you carry around too many items. I've seen it far more than I care to admit. I mean... who wants to run out of arrows, bullets, or darts? And who knows when that wand of magic missiles is going to come in handy... maybe I will have to kill 5 mordenkainen's swords at some point or something. Luckily, that will go away as soon as you sell some of your junk and get rid of the items.

Edit: maybe adding a line or two covering Defect Links and Extraction Failure in the OP would be a good idea. it sure seems to come up a lot.

Edited by AndrewB, 13 April 2010 - 04:52 AM.

BEGIN BIFFING

ACTION_IF!(FILE_EXISTS ~McFly~) THEN BEGIN
SAY ~BUTTHEAD!~
Posted Image
END BIFFING

#89 ChiXiStigma

ChiXiStigma
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:51 AM

Thanks a lot for answering most of my questions AndrewB, I really appreciate it. It seems I reinstalled BWP in vain, because once more Secret of Bonehill does not work properly (crash when loading temple area), maybe it's a BWP problem, so I just posted the problem at the Secret of Bonehill bug reports forum.
Teach me the tongue of fire so that I may set the world ablaze for it is cold and this blindness can no longer give me shelter

#90 ChiXiStigma

ChiXiStigma
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:53 AM

Has anyone else been having similar issues with SoBH (crash to desktop when loading temple area)? Are the steps I followed to install BWP correct (could this be the cause of the problem?)?

#91 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:55 AM

If there's files called baldur.err and baldur.log, could you open it using Notepad and post its stuff in spoiler tags?? :) Or better yet, could you attach them?? :P

Also, BiG World Debug.txt (please zip/rar/7z it :P) would help in knowing if something fubared during installation ;)

Edited by Lollorian, 13 April 2010 - 05:55 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#92 ChiXiStigma

ChiXiStigma
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:17 AM

If there's files called baldur.err and baldur.log, could you open it using Notepad and post its stuff in spoiler tags?? :) Or better yet, could you attach them?? :P

Also, BiG World Debug.txt (please zip/rar/7z it :P) would help in knowing if something fubared during installation ;)

Thanks for helping me, here are the files you asked for compressed with winrar: Attached File  3 txt files you asked for.rar   353.26K   309 downloads let me know if you need anything else.

Edited by ChiXiStigma, 13 April 2010 - 06:18 AM.

#93 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:33 AM

Well, nothing in the .err except the logging session start thing, and the baldur.log didn't make sense to me :P But that Debug.txt is absolutely great!!! :woot: Only 1 error!! Glancing through it ...

There are lines like ...
C:\Games\BGII - SoA\Big World Smoothpack\_modify\StuffofTheMagi_input_S.txt
C:\Games\BGII - SoA\Big World Smoothpack\_modify\StuffofTheMagi_input_T.txt
        1 ?¨®?å? £?«?¡ ¤ã??¡?¤.
        1 ?¨®?å? £?«?¡ ¤ã??¡?¤.
.\BiG World Fixpack\_resfixer_v1\setup-res_fixer.tp2
.\BiG World Fixpack\_resfixer_v1\res_fixer\lib\fj_cre_eff_v2.tpp
...even though you selected english to be your language :unsure:

Other than that, the ONLY error you got was IA not installing :( ... (which I doubt is the reason for the crashes cause it didn't do anything ... :unsure:)
An installed mod requires Shadows_harpy_frostgiant.zip extracted to your
infinityanimations/content folder.

NOTE: Download all content from Spellhold Studios. Each content module is at
www.shsforums.net/index.php?autocom=downloads&showcat=98. Extract all archives
using the "Do not extract paths" option on the Advanced tab in WinRAR. Also,
make sure the "Destination path" on the General tab terminates in /content or
/restore after infinityanimations (there are no subfolders beyond that).

For WinZip, make sure the "Use folder names" box is *unselected*. You should
end up with a bunch of .bam files and no subfolders in your "content" and/or
"restore" folders. Rerun this installer once you've extracted all content.
FAILURE:
Required content missing.
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Infinity Animations], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall   0 files for [INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled      0 files for [INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2] component 0.
ERROR: Failure("Required content missing.")
PLEASE email the file SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.DEBUG to www.shsforums.net/forum/594-infinity-animations/
Automatically Skipping [Infinity Animations] because of error.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#94 ChiXiStigma

ChiXiStigma
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:46 AM

Well, nothing in the .err except the logging session start thing, and the baldur.log didn't make sense to me :P But that Debug.txt is absolutely great!!! :woot: Only 1 error!! Glancing through it ...

There are lines like ...

C:\Games\BGII - SoA\Big World Smoothpack\_modify\StuffofTheMagi_input_S.txt
C:\Games\BGII - SoA\Big World Smoothpack\_modify\StuffofTheMagi_input_T.txt
        1 ˜¨®œå˜ £œ«˜¡ ¤ãŸž¡˜¤.
        1 ˜¨®œå˜ £œ«˜¡ ¤ãŸž¡˜¤.
.\BiG World Fixpack\_resfixer_v1\setup-res_fixer.tp2
.\BiG World Fixpack\_resfixer_v1\res_fixer\lib\fj_cre_eff_v2.tpp
...even though you selected english to be your language :unsure:

Other than that, the ONLY error you got was IA not installing :( ... (which I doubt is the reason for the crashes cause it didn't do anything ... :unsure:)
An installed mod requires Shadows_harpy_frostgiant.zip extracted to your
infinityanimations/content folder.

NOTE: Download all content from Spellhold Studios. Each content module is at
www.shsforums.net/index.php?autocom=downloads&showcat=98. Extract all archives
using the "Do not extract paths" option on the Advanced tab in WinRAR. Also,
make sure the "Destination path" on the General tab terminates in /content or
/restore after infinityanimations (there are no subfolders beyond that).

For WinZip, make sure the "Use folder names" box is *unselected*. You should
end up with a bunch of .bam files and no subfolders in your "content" and/or
"restore" folders. Rerun this installer once you've extracted all content.
FAILURE:
Required content missing.

ERROR Installing [Infinity Animations], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall   0 files for [INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled      0 files for [INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2] component 0.
ERROR: Failure("Required content missing.")
PLEASE email the file SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.DEBUG to www.shsforums.net/forum/594-infinity-animations/
Automatically Skipping [Infinity Animations] because of error.

Thanks for checking these files for me, I'm new at this and I do not know which files to check and what I'm supposed to be searching for. Maybe I have to get in terms with it, mods not working properly isn't the end of the world, after all I have sooooo many other areas to explore and stuff to do with all these mods. I'm glad to know that my installation was almost perfect :)

Edited by ChiXiStigma, 13 April 2010 - 06:47 AM.

#95 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:57 AM

I read here... something about BG getting laggy, stutterring and experiencing slowdowns after mods being installed, the more you play the more obvious the problem becomes. Does this apply for a proper BWP Standard or Tactical install?

Yes, to an extend(it might be bad or it might not show up at all), the info I provide in the answer #5 should make it less extensive than if you try to not do the things in the list. And there might be few mods that can cause a lot of problems... but it should be manage-able, and if you experience a lot of it in an area or when you do something, you should note what you just did and had done, then try to reproduce it, so it doesn't go away on it's own because it was caused by a random reason like the virus scanner kicking in on the background... you should then make a report that specifies the above mentioned notes... and we'll be able to give you some kind of advice... eventually.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#96 AndrewB

AndrewB
  • 147 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:17 AM

You said that it loads "about halfway" and then crashes, correct? If it is tested and working correctly on it's own as Erebusant says, then the problem is introduced by something else somewhere along the line. Do a change log on the file BH0300.ARE, then post the contents of the changelog.txt file it produces here in spoiler tags (or upload it), so we can take a look at it. If you don't know how to do that, the FAQ for the Megamods explains it at #6.

Worst case scenario, you revert to the last backup of the .are file that was working.

Edited by AndrewB, 13 April 2010 - 09:20 AM.

BEGIN BIFFING

SAY ~BUTTHEAD!~
Posted Image
END BIFFING

#97 ChiXiStigma

ChiXiStigma
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:43 AM

You said that it loads "about halfway" and then crashes, correct? If it is tested and working correctly on it's own as Erebusant says, then the problem is introduced by something else somewhere along the line. Do a change log on the file BH0300.ARE, then post the contents of the changelog.txt file it produces here in spoiler tags (or upload it), so we can take a look at it. If you don't know how to do that, the FAQ for the Megamods explains it at #6.

Worst case scenario, you revert to the last backup of the .are file that was working.

Yes it loads about halfway and then it crashes to desktop, only when loading temple area. I don't know if it matters but there are 4 different BH0300.ARE files at 4 different directories, anyway I did what you asked me to do and and here is the file: Attached File  change-log.rar   370bytes   309 downloads , sorry for the delay but I wasn't home.

Edited by ChiXiStigma, 13 April 2010 - 10:44 AM.

#98 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

Why is the file in a .rar? When you could have put it like this:

[WeiDU.exe] WeiDU version 21500
[WeiDU.exe] Using scripting style "BG2"
override/BH0300.are
override/BH0300.ARE BG2_Tweaks/backup/3190/BH0300.ARE

Mods affecting BH0300.ARE:
00000: /* from game biffs */ ~SETUP-BONEHILLV275.TP2~ 0 0 // Secret of BoneHill (Requires BGT or Tutu): v2.75 BW Trimpack
00001: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ 0 3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v8

What goes to the other files in the game directory, if they are not in the override folder, none of them really matter, as they are either backups or the like files... so only the one in the override folder matters(or if it's biffed then in the .bif file).

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#99 ChiXiStigma

ChiXiStigma
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:14 PM

Why is the file in a .rar? When you could have put it like this:

[WeiDU.exe] WeiDU version 21500
[WeiDU.exe] Using scripting style "BG2"
override/BH0300.are
override/BH0300.ARE BG2_Tweaks/backup/3190/BH0300.ARE

Mods affecting BH0300.ARE:
00000: /* from game biffs */ ~SETUP-BONEHILLV275.TP2~ 0 0 // Secret of BoneHill (Requires BGT or Tutu): v2.75 BW Trimpack
00001: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ 0 3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v8

What goes to the other files in the game directory, if they are not in the override folder, none of them really matter, as they are either backups or the like files... so only the one in the override folder matters(or if it's biffed then in the .bif file).

Do you know what all these mean, am I gonna die? I didn't post it like you did because I wanted to add a virus at the compressed file (I just forgot to add it) and because AndrewB asked me to upload the file.

#100 AndrewB

AndrewB
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:49 AM

Try reverting to the original file from the Bonehill folder. Here is how you do that:

Find the Bonehillv275 folder in the BGII folder. Open it.
Inside is a folder called BGT. Open it.
Copy the BH0300.are file.
Go back to the main BGII folder and find the Override folder. Open it.
Paste the Copy of BH0300.are into the Override.

Then start the game, and try moving into the area again. If you crash again, then you know that isn't the file that is causing your crash (and you can safely delete it from the Override, because it isn't helping any). In which case, take the clean .bcs file I've attached, and do the same with it: drop it in the override, start the game, and try entering the area again.

Attached Files

BEGIN BIFFING

SAY ~BUTTHEAD!~
Posted Image
END BIFFING