Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

This ...

IF
	Global("ForgeStuff","GLOBAL",0)
	Global("CDTime","AR0334",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("CDTime","AR0334",0)
		ActionOverride("WSMITH01",StartDialogueNoSet([PC]))
		Continue()
END

That bloody well did it :coolthumb: (for the BWP game ... the huge one :D) Wrapping up a fix right now (unless BG2Fixpack gets updated ;)) ... along with a small Crommy typo for the Ajantis Romance :P

I will steal your code for IU and put on bottom of BCS. heehee.:lol:

OMG!!! :ph34r:

Glad it worked for you although I would like to know how strong it is as far as other forging mods go and making it work all the time. I don't see direct problems by sight so it's a start I guess. It makes perfect sense as it ads the actions in the other blocks that were getting cutoff due to the advance time. Good to know as that DayNight action will interrupt scripts if there is a conflict.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#22 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

Glad it worked for you although I would like to know how strong it is as far as other forging mods go and making it work all the time.

I tried a vanilla recipe, 2 IU recipes and an RR recipe ... dunno about the NPC mods (they're probably 1-2 recipe cases though ;))

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#23 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:43 AM

Glad it worked for you although I would like to know how strong it is as far as other forging mods go and making it work all the time.

I tried a vanilla recipe, 2 IU recipes and an RR recipe ... dunno about the NPC mods (they're probably 1-2 recipe cases though ;))

If it is pretty consistent, I see no problem with sharing the love.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant