Photo

BiG World Setup Beta-Testing

• Please log in to reply
928 replies to this topic

#801 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:25 AM

Ascalons Questpack: I already submitted english tra files to Gunnar (in June).

I mean that, as Gunnar wrote me, he's going to release a new multi-language version of the mod.

He's going to do the same with Breagar, once I submit him the files.

#802 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:33 AM

I mean that, as Gunnar wrote me, he's going to release a new multi-language version of the mod.

He's going to do the same with Breagar, once I submit him the files.

Just submitted to Gunnar Breagar-6.05 revised english tra files but one (the largest one, I'm working on it).

Thus, hopefully, a new multi-language version of Breagar should appear soon enough.

#803 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

Just submitted to Gunnar Breagar-6.05 revised english tra files but one (the largest one, I'm working on it).

Thus, hopefully, a new multi-language version of Breagar should appear soon enough.

Just reporting, for those interested and asking for, Gunnar wrote me yesterday telling he's going to revise Breagar mod in September, using the new eng tra files I submitted him.

#804 -Jarin-

-Jarin-

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:28 AM

Also, "Total Happines" has a component known as 'Install portraits for Ascelon's Quest Pack" which requires Ascelon's quest pack, which is not included in Total Happines.

#805 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:01 AM

Sure it is -- if your install includes mods with German language. ;)

Edited by dabus, 26 August 2012 - 03:02 AM.

THINK! - It's not illegal.

#806 -Casper-

-Casper-

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

@Nightfarer
I for one would be very happy if you kept updating us how it goes with those translations :) they will be very good additions to BWP indeed.

#807 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

@Nightfarer
I for one would be very happy if you kept updating us how it goes with those translations :) they will be very good additions to BWP indeed.

Hi and hello.

Well, as of now latest news are:

Jarls BGT Adventure Pack v0.5: done (proofread done by Xicloing). However there's a new version out, 0.61.
Ascalons Questpack v1.01: done (under proofreading). Gunnar will release a new version of the mod supporting english using the eng tra files I sent him.
Ascalons Breagar v6.05: done (proofread has to be done). Gunnar will release a new version of the mod supporting english using the eng tra files I sent him. To be expected around the end of September.

Next mods to be done, as per BWP v11:
Avi Maya v6
Chiara v1.02
Elvanshalee v1.1
Er'vonyrah v1.3.1
Frennedan v1.3
Gloran v3
Haendlermod v1.1
Huple v1.2
Larsha v0.3
Les Exiles de Lunargent v1.0
Malthis v2
Severian de Demerya v0.2a
Shar-Teel v1.0b
SKIE v5.1 (although there is Skie BG2 ReDone v1.1 out)
Thael v2.32
Trovador v2.4a
TS25MiniMod v2
Uldar v0.77
Vendedor v6.1

#808 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:50 AM

Frennedan v1.3 and Haendlermod v1.1 done.

Submitted eng tra files to their respective authors.

#809 -Casper-

-Casper-

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:05 AM

@Nightfarer
I must say, thanks so much for the work you do :) and thanks also for keeping us updated with this. I bet there are many good mods that have never been in english and I can't wait to try them out :)

#810 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

@Nightfarer
I must say, thanks so much for the work you do :) and thanks also for keeping us updated with this. I bet there are many good mods that have never been in english and I can't wait to try them out :)

Thanks, however I don't find always the time... job and house renovations usually take most of my time.

And indeed I think you are right... there are many good mods around - however that depends on personal tastes.

However it would be also nice to have a unique extended Nalia mod (merging and fixing the twos), adding content for ToB as well.
This would also address the issue of some requirements, as I wrote some time ago.
For sure I can say that Faren requires de' Arnise Romance (crossmod) while Imoen Full Romance requires LuvNaliaMod (crossmod).

#811 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:41 AM

Apparently Jcompton is currently working on extending/updating the De'Arnise romance (link).

As for the crossmod stuff it should all be moved to the crossmod mod, were the modders still around :<
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#812 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:46 AM

Apparently Jcompton is currently working on extending/updating the De'Arnise romance (link).

As for the crossmod stuff it should all be moved to the crossmod mod, were the modders still around :<

Yes, I read that. Well, let's hope. I have to admit that Nalia is one of my fav, although at times she's a PITA LOL

About the crossmod stuff... it is the most logical and reasonable thing to do.
Also to track down things and keep the stuff organized.

#813 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

Chiara 1.02mB 163 done and submitted to the author.

#814 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:22 PM

Uldar NPC v0.77 done and submitted.

#815 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

Currently working on Larsha, it will take some time.

btw... Skie ReDone v2 supports english.

#816 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:11 AM

Fixed:
  • Disable clicking a tab "through" the label at the top (strange effect). [Au3BuildGUI]
  • Contextmenu does not loop anymore when opening URLs and jumping to next part of a mod. [_Selection_ContextMenu]
  • Improved detection of prompt-files and commenting important keywords; works with DSotSC again. [_Install_SetPrompt]
Changed:
  • Testing mediafire-links will also return the "interaction is needed"-notifier. [_Net_LinkTest]
  • Building of component-list is moved back so users can select their settings/language and then the GUI is build. [Au3Select, _Tree_Populate, _Misc_ReBuildTreeView]
  • Use _Tree_SetPreSelected for component GUI building (has better logic standard). [_Tree_Populate]
  • Splitted/moved menu-creation into the (re)creation of the Treeview. [_Misc_CreateMenu], [_Tree_GetTags]
  • If mods are missing during install, BWS will now ask what to do (instead of just running on). [Au3Install]
Added:
  • Better recognition for need to rebuild the component-GUI. Used when entering that screen or leaving the folder-selection. [_Tree_Populate_PreCheck]
  • New function to detect items that have to be removed. Also used for InfinityAnimations. RegEx is used to skip those items when reading the Select.txt. [_Tree_PurgeUnNeeded], [_Test_ACP]
  • Added another option that pauses the install if components are skipped. [_Install_TestInstalled]
Removed:
  • Functions that remove treeview items -- it just messes up the GUIs recognition (like moving to next items of a mod). [_Selection_RemoveBG1], [_Tree_Purge], [_Tree_PurgeItem], [_Tree_PurgeForeign]
Updated:
  • Some mod-updates for 11.2.
I hope it still works... :P

Download

#817 Fouinto

Fouinto
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:27 AM

Thank you (as usual) !

#818 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:57 AM

Thanks for the update!

Fetching mod-downloads failed
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#819 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:28 AM

Thank you for the update!

#820 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

Which download?
What happens exactly?
What have you done until it fails?
Is there anything useful in the logs-folder?
Is it an error that results in a crash? Is it reproduce-able? Can you tell me what's written as an error? Can you run the BiG World Setup (DebugMode).vbs then to get me some hints about variables not filled and such?

Did a quick test (fetching link-updates) and downloading until extraction starts and it's fine.

If your ISP gets blocked by the Kerzenburg-anti-spam-plugin, fetching link-updates from there will fail.
I also thought that I didn't touch the download-procedures itself.

Edited by dabus, 03 September 2012 - 10:53 AM.