Fixes for the BiG fixpack

• Please log in to reply
1025 replies to this topic

#661 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

Wisp's improper Ghast anim assignment by IA fix (summoned skellies lookin all buff and shit :lol:)
Fix: here

Meanwhile, new IRv3 hotfixes dated 08 June 2012 :cheers:

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#662 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:30 AM

How about attaching the new BWPFixpack to some post until the SHS mirror is updated?

Okay, here comes an update. Thank you for your work, Lollorian!

Attached Files

#663 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

Let's celebrate with some more stuff yeah? ^_^ (and some beer maybe later :cheers:)

CtB Spawning stuffups

BP-Balancer removes quest items (long overdue :P)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#664 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

Nice job Lollorian :) Also on that sword that I missed in BP-Balancer
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#665 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:15 AM

Beleg33's CtB Zannastar cutscene screwup fixes

Beleg33's PlanarSphereMod fixes and some creature stuff

And finally an assortment of fixed ITMs from various mods as reported by these 2 conditions:
1) From ilot's thread - Any AXE/DAGGER type weapon that was able to used in range had its ARROW/BOLT/BULLET flags nulled & had its overhead animation set to 100% (so that the weapon actually swings :lol:)
2) From Beleg33's post - Any BOW/XBOW/SLING that did not require ammunition had its animation percentages nulled and the corresponding ARROW/BOLT/BULLET flag set :cheers:

I used a modified version of the BWP's creature offset checker to grab all items from within their original packages (and not requiring them to be installed :devil:) and used stripped down code from the lolfixer to isolate the problems :P Note that the following output doesn't specify which mod the item comes from but every item usually came from a single mod :lol: (except one of them which was present in both BPv180 and the Longer Road mod... ah well)
Spoiler

That might just stop a few crashes now ^_^

Attached Files

#666 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:49 AM

Lollorian delivers, again. :cheers:

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#667 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

IRv4 hotfixes updated to b1.11 :cheers: Removed all files identical to the original mod and reuploaded here :P

Attached Files

#668 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

More playthings ^_^

Beleg33's Chloe ITM fix extended to ALL TEH ITAMZ! :woot:
Fix: Made item header effects that used opcode 146 (Cast Spell) actually have a target when they didn't

Detailed shit :D
Spoiler

Attached Files

#669 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

Ok here's a shmall thing yeah? :P Thanks to Beleg33 for pointing this out... and shoving it on my face :D

Finch's Glasses never worked in the BWP... anyone know why? :lol: Apparently it needs an engine hack to work :ROFL:

Anyway, this little change to the BWP patch applied to Finch (to convert her from TuTu-only to BGT-compatible :P) gives Finch the Glasses of ID (MISC3P) directly - so no NPC-specific item for you now... but atleast the glasses work as intended ^_^

Since the changed file requires all the other patches in the BWPFixpack applied to work properly, I'm attaching the changed BWPFixpack patch itself... Just extract it over the BiG World Fixpack folder and let it overwrite before running the install.bat or whatever :lol:

PS: If by chance you somehow manage to get 2 Glasses of ID in your adventures... legit or otherwise, they still work as one - call it spiritual harmony or just engine hackery again :D So you can ONLY ID 3 items per day, no matter how many glasses you have :P

Attached Files

#670 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Ok here's a shmall thing yeah? :P Thanks to Beleg33 for pointing this out... and shoving it on my face :D

LIES! I suggested it...

#671 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

LIES! I suggested it...

Suuuuuuuuure you did :devil: (hush Beleg, no one needs to know)

cmorgan's BG1NPCSoA Xan going hostile on Gaal fight fix :P

IRv3 updated hotfixes to 1.12b (07/07/2012)

And this little thing, the MTS Crappack's Valygar tweak :rolleyes:

Nevermind that the ITMs it uses are over the 8-char limit (LI%NPSW04A.ITM anyone?) - the script it appends to the BALDUR.BCS references non-existent items :blink: (NPSW04A etc)

Removed the prefix from the ITMs to get them to play well with the script - the actual mod's items aren't changed/renamed, the lines in the TP2 that copy the items have been changed :P

This is cumulative with the fixes already supplied by the BWPFixpack btw... this WILL cause some HUNKs to fail if you run the BWPFixpack.bat over these because they've been already been applied here :D

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 07 July 2012 - 10:01 AM.

#672 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

Fixpack files for FFT (dq) are basically an upgrade from v1 to 1.4, with added worldmap support. If you extract patch 1.5 - as the BWS automatically does if you select FFT - the fixpack cancels the v1.5 fix to dq\areas\Porthpentyrch\ys0260.are.

Might also be worth comparing change to .tp2 from 1.4 to 1.5.

#673 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

Went back to january post and I coudn't find that fix added so here :

Sasha Al'Therin's DSotSC script loop fix : http://www.shsforums...ipt-block-loop/

Attached File  Sasha_AlTherin_DSotSC_script_loop.7z   1007bytes   154 downloads

EDIT : repackaged for ease-of-use the Lol's way

Edited by Beleg33, 10 July 2012 - 01:26 PM.

#674 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

The package attached contains only the files that changed from FFT patch 1.4 to patch 1.5 :P So it's small... And it contains the worldmap compatibility thing that the BWP uses so there's that :D

Also attaching that other DSotSC fix - german sounds not installing thing from here :cheers:

Attached Files

#675 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:53 AM

Is it in the scope of this fixpack to fix things that are not broken but more immersion-breaking? I'm thinking of the Baldurdash component Improved Copper Coronet : The CCGUARD[x] files shipped with it give a huge amount of experience (27k and 18k). How about toning the xp values down to like 1/2 or 1/3 (so that combined with DEFJAM they still give a decent amount because they are quite deadly) ?

#676 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

Fixes for Ascension-WeiDU : The fixpack cre YSMAGE01 only moves the darts from weapon slot to quiver, which is wrong, while they are fine in the original mod

#677 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

I think Ascension is just in there because someone didn't remove the fix (It's been cut about 2 years ago).
THINK! - It's not illegal.

#678 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

In my experience it's fine to install if it's installed before bg2fixpack, William Imm has reported the same before. Some also use the BWfixpack for manual installs, or like myself install it manually after BWfixpack is applied.

Another fix I couldn't find in fixpack :

10th's fixed thac0.2da for The Vault : http://www.shsforums...post__p__529896

Attached File  10th_TheVault_thaco2da_fix.7z   588bytes   147 downloads

#679 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:51 AM

10th's fixed thac0.2da for The Vault

It could be included in order to fix that error, a better solution would be to deprecate that component in the tp2 as it serves no purpose with all those level 50 rules around.
Moreover, as it overwrites it will flat out destroy any other modifications done to thac0.2da prior to the installation of The Vault. That means that the level 50 rules of TDD for example will be overwritten in that single aspect.

10th

Edited by 10th, 11 July 2012 - 08:51 AM.

Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#680 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

Indeed but as a BG1 mod it is installed quite early in the BWP, though after TDD/RoT which install lvl50 rule by default with the main component... while other lvl50 rules components (BP I think, not sure what BG2 tweaks does with "Remove Experience Cap") are installed later.
Your solution of deprecating that component through fixpack is probably the best :cheers:

EDIT : Anyway as it already overwrites with faulty thac0.2da it's better to have a fixed one or the sorcerer/monk thac0 will be messed up for anyone installing The Vault. Deprecating should be the way, I'll try to make a patch for that tp2.

Edited by Beleg33, 11 July 2012 - 09:06 AM.