Photo

Crash

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tyrr

Tyrr
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

So when i try to go in the north forest area or to brynlaw, the area start loading but then the game crashes.
I read other topics talking about that problem but didn't understand anything (not very good with those things) can anyone help?

Here's my weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chloe NPC mod v1.2
~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 1.13
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!): 1.13
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:08 PM

So when i try to go in the north forest area or to brynlaw, the area start loading but then the game crashes.
I read other topics talking about that problem but didn't understand anything (not very good with those things) can anyone help?

Here's my weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chloe NPC mod v1.2
~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 1.13
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!): 1.13
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1

You need to install BG2Fixpack prior to anything else...

It takes a village...

#3 --Tyrr--

--Tyrr--

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:40 PM

Sorry for taking time to respond.
I installed the fixpack but it still doesnt work

#4 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:43 PM

Sorry for taking time to respond.
I installed the fixpack but it still doesnt work

How you have installed the BG2 Fixpack?

Your main problem is, you must install it as the first mod right after your patched games. And after that you install the other mods then. That means, normally you need a new clean install and should start the installion of your mods anew. And I think in your case, that you can't use your save-games anymore.

Sorry, but the installation you have done is not working in the whole. Next time you should pay more attention to the mod readmes, because in the BP-BGT-Worldmap readme you can read, that you need for it the BG2 Fixpack.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 09 May 2009 - 07:53 PM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World