A lovely Valentine's Day to all!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:25 PM

Hmm, I'm not sure whether this thread has turned spooky or cursed me with unstoppable laughter. :D

I'm guessing both.

Also post in the Avatar thread, I've been wanting to rate that one.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#42 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:38 AM

spammy line but... man. Valentine's year please?

#43 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:22 AM

You didn't answer my question. :crying:

Hmm, I'm not sure whether this thread has turned spooky or cursed me with unstoppable laughter. :D

Let me tell you, be aftaid, it's just getting worse!

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#44 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:20 AM

I will forever think of Tempest as the one hitting on K'aeloree. Love is so cute!

Puppyyy looooooove...! :whistling: :devil: I have a feeling Tempest won't talk to me anymore. :D

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#45 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:34 AM

Let me tell you, be aftaid, it's just getting worse!

:blink: *hides* :ph34r:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#46 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:21 AM

Zenn, don't make me add you to my list of folks in need of retribution... I have only hit on one member of the SHS staff, and she knows I have problems staying angry at her.

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#47 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:36 AM

I have only hit on one member of the SHS staff, and she knows I have problems staying angry at her.

Aah, so that's why you have always objected of my appointment of becoming a staff member, so you can keep your 'honour', and still keep hitting on me, day by day. :o

#48 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:38 AM

Last I checked, Jarno, you didn't qualify as a "she". Or is there something you've been meaning to share with us...

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#49 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:39 AM

You didn't answer my question. :crying:

I ignored it for the sanity of those reading.

@Ilmy He'll keep hitting on you. All you have to do is smile and wave.

And maybe suggest he should work on Darian next time you talk to him. Gobbles of people are waiting.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#50 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:39 AM

I have only hit on one member of the SHS staff, and she knows I have problems staying angry at her.

Aah, so that's why you have always objected of my appointment of becoming a staff member, so you can keep your 'honour', and still keep hitting on me, day by day. :o

Tempest only hits on his superior officers, so he has no honor. :ph34r:

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#51 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:53 AM

Sorry, but there isn't a sane people reading this, but just us the bots.

Last I checked, Jarno, you didn't qualify as a "she".

Well, that's what I have always kept telling you about but there hasn't been a day that haven't got a post of marketting you as a good 'master'.

Tempest only hits on his superior officers, so he has no honor. :ph34r:

That's what I figured out or tried, until I one day got to his list, of be my bitch PMs. ;)

:naughty:

#52 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:56 AM

I sense sarcasm.

#53 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:03 AM

Sorry, but there isn't a sane people reading this, but just us the bots.

Bots??? WHERE!!!? Oh not werewolves... :rolleyes:

Well, that's what I have always kept telling you about but there hasn't been a day that haven't got a post of marketting you as a good 'master'.

Two letters describe it all... <_<

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#54 Alatariel

Alatariel

Inquisitor!

• 479 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:59 AM

...this topic just killed me. It really did. Ilmatar, I hold you responsible for all those disturbing images that are now playing in my head.
'NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency! Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surpr-... I'll come in again.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!... Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!'

#55 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:07 AM

...this topic just killed me. It really did. Ilmatar, I hold you responsible for all those disturbing images that are now playing in my head.

Thank you, thank you. I am a natural at this, I know. :rolleyes: