• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 Miss Sakaki

Miss Sakaki

Modder

• Modder
  • 505 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:57 AM

The comic made me smile! I love K'aeloree's expression, not to mention the brain-breaking fandom crossover... To celebrate the day, I'm playing Ravenloft this evening with a selection of lovely pals. Bwaha, roleplay trauma for all...

Also: Skooter love!

#22 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:02 AM

Absolutely Fave 2 & 4. Faved! :Bow:
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#23 Crazee

Crazee
  • Modder
  • 533 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:49 AM

Damn, that is awesome, Ilmatar. It really made my day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Let's spread the love, people. :hug:

#24 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

3) Cross-fandom ftw.

I had to laugh so hard at that one because...for some reason I imagined Snape saying this with his Puppet Pals voice... (Particularly in "Bothering Snape")

- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#25 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

Jumping on a bit late (I spent the day outside and not engaging in enough fandom :(), but that is so full of awesome. :D (Heeeeee, Jaina! <3) Also, viva awesome rock shows.

And Liam is just so cute it is hard to NOT want to pick him up and cuddle him.

#26 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:54 PM

May I simply note that Tempest is male, and has also spent his time asking Ilmy what she's wearing. I'm lucky enough to have never been on the receiving end of that. The mind only handles so much.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

#27 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:07 PM

Kellen... you, too, shall suffer...

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#28 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:12 PM

Tempest... you too... shall spam.

:P

Also this is probably my last Valentine's wish for today. Only about 45 minutes left here. And I'm not spending them on here; sorry.

#29 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:25 AM

I had to laugh so hard at that one because...for some reason I imagined Snape saying this with his Puppet Pals voice... (Particularly in "Bothering Snape")

I had that exact moment in mind when I was writing that! :woot:

Also, viva awesome rock shows.

Yes, it was bloody awesome. :wub:

May I simply note that Tempest is male, and has also spent his time asking Ilmy what she's wearing. I'm lucky enough to have never been on the receiving end of that. The mind only handles so much.

:woot: :lol: :doh: :lol: :ROFL:

Kellen... you, too, shall suffer...

Now now, Tempest, don't be a naughty boy. :naughty:

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#30 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:29 AM

I had that exact moment in mind when I was writing that! :woot:

Heh. I had to watch it again after that. My mother and sister both looked at my computer like it was possessed. :lol:

#31 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:14 AM

So Kellen, what are you wearing? :devil:

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#32 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:04 AM

So Kellen, what are you wearing? :devil:

I don't know whether to refuse to respond or be brutally honest.

#33 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:12 AM

Well, it depends on what you are really wearing, and also you could refuse to be honest... :P

#34 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:43 AM

Well, it depends on what you are really wearing, and also you could refuse to be honest... :P

At the time I was wearing jeans, a nike tee shirt, socks, underwear. I've now added shoes and a sweatshirt.

#35 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:45 AM

I'm thinking of if I should split this topic and name the new one as "Jarno's making boyfriends" or "Jarno x Kellen = OTP" or something. :lol:

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#36 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:02 PM

:D Now Kellen, the poison is already brewed, shall we get married? :wub:

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 15 February 2008 - 12:03 PM.

#37 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:54 PM

Hmmm. Drawing, eh? I'll have to do one of those...

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#38 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:15 PM

I'm thinking of if I should split this topic and name the new one as "Jarno's making boyfriends" or "Jarno x Kellen = OTP" or something. :lol:

Let me just say, Ilmy...

Don't. You. Dare! :new_bottom:

#39 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:46 PM

Hmm, I'm not sure whether this thread has turned spooky or cursed me with unstoppable laughter. :D

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#40 SaintZenn

SaintZenn

Best game ever

• 419 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:10 PM

I will forever think of Tempest as the one hitting on K'aeloree. Love is so cute!
My Deviantart account

Mme. Thenardier:
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
`Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong sh*t!
Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there
What a cruel trick of nature landed me with such a louse
God knows how I've lasted living with this bastard in the house!