Photo

SMM: Gullykin bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Daelric

Daelric
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:59 AM

Not a huge bug here, but thought I'd report it anyway.  I'm just trying to get a bunch of the free 'wilderness' areas done before continuing the main storyline (searching for bandit camps in Peldvale/Larswood) so I decided to try doing the Firewine Ruins.  I got my butt handed to me by the mage in there, so after a few unsuccessful tries I decided to get out of there, when I found a secret door leading to the basement of the temple in Gullykin.  Now, this is my first time entering the Gullykin map, and I;m wondering if I've messed anything up by going through the 'back door', so to speak?  You see, the thing is, is I've had a couple named NPC's (Bunsen and some longish name starting with F in a house's basement, can't remember...) that, when I talk to them, say something as if I've talked to them before (i.e. "A pleasure talking to you as always" or something like that).  Any idea how that happened?

Daelric

#2 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:06 AM

One of them is a healer that you can get healed and purchase beverages from. Maybe a couple scrolls, too. I have Indira NPC and she banters with one of them, the healer I think. The two running around don't do much and not main information givers. You can leave from there to the main Gullykin town. It is on the left hand side of the map. It is just the town's temple.

Edited by Hoppy, 14 January 2008 - 10:08 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#3 -Jeffrey-

-Jeffrey-

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:31 AM

I remember seeing that before in my game. Couple of people seem to have encountered that as well since those halflings are sharing the same dialogue.

http://www.shsforums...p...lykin&st=20
http://www.shsforums...pic=27762&st=16