Comments about PoOC thread #16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
307 replies to this topic

#261 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:45 PM

OSRpose? Are there new poses in that one?
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#262 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:50 PM

Alright, someone needs to release these in a pose mod, and quick. The creators said it was alright so long as they were given credit. I'd do it myself, but well I'm incompetent.

On a side note, drink lots of OJ and eat chicken soup Karandras.

HOLY SHI- :ph34r:
We absolutely NEED those. Amazing.
Score another for the Japanese community. They should give us some tutorials.

Granted, some we already have. But others...just...wow...

They're all apart of ORSpose mod. Some we already have, but the others appear to be included.
See Below!
Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by highpressure, 23 August 2007 - 09:57 PM.

#263 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:53 PM

Nice, I see it already has it's own esp file, more to play with tonight :)
Posted Image

#264 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:54 PM

OSRpose? Are there new poses in that one?

See for yourself

You'll notice a lot of the animations are linked to the same file. These are apparently placeholders for new animations.

EDIT: Looks like highpressure beat me to it. :cheers:

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 23 August 2007 - 09:55 PM.

#265 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:55 PM

LOL, I was just checking that page and came here to post the link! The poses looks great on the pics, and I will test the esp right now...
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#266 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:25 PM

Will try this out...

...after I cancel an order I made online by mistake (crap!!) via Amazon.com.
Anyone ever had this problem? I'll be in deep **** if I can't cancel the order.
And it's from another site (third party or something) from Amazon's marketplace too. Oh man if they don't respond soon...
I hope they give me no trouble...

Edited by Shadow', 23 August 2007 - 10:27 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#267 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:26 PM

Ugh...gamers fatigue (and headache)... -_-

Took me at least 19 hours...but I finally beat Bioshock! At least the 'Good Ending' I guess. Been awhile since I played a good game that gave me such fatigue. I think I need to take it easy now! :lol:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#268 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:28 PM

Took me at least 19 hours...but I finally beat Bioshock! At least the 'Good Ending' I guess. Been awhile since I played a good game that gave me such fatigue. I think I need to take it easy now! :lol:

You beat Bioshock already? Wow. *gives a medal* :)
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#269 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:29 AM

Hey Lady Blue. Just an FYI. We only post 3 full size shots per post, and the rest should be thumbnails, or links. This is in consideration for those who have slower machines and connections. Just thought I would let you know. At any rate, that is a very nice series of screens. I still say that your character is very attractive. I like looking at her a lot! :)

#270 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:53 AM

FIXED

Thanks for notifying me about that :hug:

Edited by Lady Blue, 24 August 2007 - 01:54 AM.

#271 Radicus

Radicus
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:41 AM

You beat Bioshock already? Wow. *gives a medal* :)

Seriously man, but i know what Ryu's talkin' about there Bioshock is a truly awesome game. I just got it yesterday but still I'm lovin' every second of it..though I still wish they had put in the whole first-person experience( you know look down and see your own characters legs and shadow). Because hell, sometimes its nice to jump at your own shadow and plug off four rounds into nothing randomly (This is from a F.E.A.R. moment... and I was using the rocket....I died...ouch).
Posted Image

#272 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:57 AM

You may recall that the Annoying Fan (AF) narrowly escaped with his life intact, but unfortunately not his hair! His hair was what charmed the girls - they were always running their fingers through it, brushing it, etc. But now they hardly come by to see AF any more. :crying:

Here is where our story left off:
Repost: If not death, then his hair must go! Again, the girls say, NO WAY!!! We love his hair!!!!

However, our dear AF has a plan involving a new, highly experimental technique from a secret medical journal - that promises to restore his head of hair and get his girls to care for him again!
Posted Image

:ROFL: GF1 You are still crazy, and hilarious! :lol: I'm still laughing at this!

#273 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:14 AM

I got my order situation fixed. I'm in the clear. :cheers:
@gf1: :ROFL: Oh man....no words to describe. :lol:

I'll try and get some shots soon. :)
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#274 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:19 AM

@greatfool1: :blink:

My eyes! My wondrous eyes! :P
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#275 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:36 PM

Very beautiful Kalia! :wub:
Just devilishly wicked Karandras! :devil:
Forever my heart throbs for Sia Floydian. Beautiful Sia! :wub:
Cute. Cool, and funny shot Petrovich! :cheers:
Sweet advert for Spellhold Lady Blue. Cutie Pie! :clap:
I love all of your characters Windwalker! Image shack doesn't like me too much. :( :coolthumb:
Another lovely retexture Slayer! :woot:
Simply gorgeous Chimera. Gorgeous! :naughty:
Awesome shot oldmanpoo. Really awesome! :new_thumbs:

#276 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:43 PM

Great shots everyone especially Kalia :wub:
Posted Image

#277 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

Keep it up everyone! :cheers:

Great shots everyone especially Kalia :wub:

Oh for crying out loud. :lol:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#278 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:08 PM

And now for the catch up post, complete with the useless fact of the day (I changed that a bit :) ) and the quote of the day (or quotes)

Useless fact of the day: The white elephant is the sacred animal of Thailand.

Quote of the day: If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either.

On the the comments! *checks the number of posts since the last comment post* *Runs away screaming*

Oh all right none of that :)

Start time: 4:20 PM

Lady Blue

Post #155: A self-portrait? Vice nice :)

Post #155 part 2: Great collection of characters, I always like group shots :new_thumbs:

Post #164: Wonderful shot she fits right in with those stars :)

Post #181: I have never used self shadows but after seeing those shots I think I am going to give it a try :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions
: in your group shot what is everyone named?

Rogue Sun

First off congratulations on having the number one picture on Tessource :cheers: now for the rest of your pictures :)

Post# 156: The sheer amount of details in this shot is staggering, I would have to say this is one of, if not the, best shot you have yet done :Bow:

Post #178: Amazing sky picture, it is my new desktop :)

Post #180: Another really nice shot, it looks very, crisp, for lack of a better word. :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Okay two questions for you, How did you get the shield effect in this shot? And the other question is what mod changed the sky to look like that?

Flucidity

Post #157: wow that is a lot of tattoos!

Post #158(nudity): Really nice shots, I really liked the sunset in this one (btw I think you might have goofed on the first two shots, they are the same picture)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Keep up the great tattoos :)

Soul_Slayer

Post #159: She looks kinda ticked with the camera always following her around

Post #165: Great looking set, I hope hector can keep up with all this armor you are making :)

Post #177: Queen of the world :)

Post #184: You might wanna get those nails checked, they look a bit sickly

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Do you have a link for those nails?

Greatfool1

Post #160: LOL :lol: further reason to hate that pointy haired elf :) I really like this shot :)

Post #185(WARNING: Very disturbing image): Well that shot is...different :lol:

Suggestion/questions/answers to questions: Put some warning labels on that sort of picture next time! I know it doesn't contain nudity but still... :)

Groo

Post #161: Normally I wouldn't call a character emo but that guy really deserves it

Suggestion/questions/answers to questions: Post more pictures of that guy :) (please? I find him hilarious)

Petrovich

Post #162: Really nice martial arts shots :new_thumbs:

Post #182: hehe That is a great shot, she looks annoyed with him so he got her flowers :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Where did the pants in this come from?

Windwalker

Post #163: More really nice characters. I really liked your half-dremora :coolthumb:

Post #171: I see why she is your favorite :)

Suggestions/questions/answer to questions: Wow you have a lot of characters :) (More a general observation than a question, sorry)

ChaironDeCeleste

Post #166: A Bedtlyryoodtekembedtekemrohtrohtyahkem Dohtekemlyriyagethhekemtayem? that reminds me, I am hungry...*wanders off to find some food* I never could figure out that coder :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Really nice looking character :)

Chimera

Post #167: She looks great except as you mentioned she does have a touch of green around the eyes.

Post #170: Beating up your companions to make them look better? That is a new one :)

Post #176: I think I should warn Martin, after all, "cs digital knife" sounds painful :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: You sure have some interesting ways of getting your characters to look as great as they do :) It is strange you should mention that about IFT though, I have never noticed any greenn or red spots before.

oldmanpoo

Post #168
: :blink: WOW that looks amazing! The more I look at it the better it gets to :o

Post #168 part 2: Those pictures are amazingly detailed, I would have to say your screenshots got a lot better in your nearly 2 month break :) Glad to see you again.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How did you get that shot? (I know I know, short question, long answer, sorry)

Sinharvest

Post #169: Really nice SI shots.

Post #187: hmm might wanna check to see if the .kf files are being put in the right place, that same sort of thing happened to me once.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Is it just me or does her skin look really messed up in this picture? :unsure:

Floydian1

Post #172: wow, that is an amazing picture! You have outdone yourself once again :)

Post #190: She looks great even when she is inspecting her nails :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How did you get everything to look so detailed in shot?

Ginnyfizz

post #173: Slimed! :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: I really need to think of some more questions... *sigh*

Shadow'

Post #174: And now why was he trying to put her in jail? :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Is that the breath of fire spell from Midas magic?

Highpressure

Post #175: Is that a vampire? *slowly reaches for the crossbow and holy water*

Post #179: Nope no problem here :) (even more so with people who can do that :)

Post #183: :woot: Nice movie and pictures :)

Post #186: She looks wonderful :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Do you edit your pictures at all? They look very, bright

Kalia

Post #188: That makes up for the horror of having to scroll down past GF1's picture and then some :)

Post #191: Wonderfully alluring and angelic as always :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Curses! I seem to have lost all my abbility to come oup with questions today, my apologies :(

All done and caught up (for a few minutes)

Finish time: 6:52
Total time: 2 hours 32 minutes

I am getting quicker at this

And now I am looking for suggestions, please, enlighten me to any and all idea you may have for these posts of mine. Given my desire for thing that are constantly changing there is a very high chance your idea will be used at least once :) So, I am sure you all have them so let me know :)

(Oh and just because I do this post daily don't let that stop you(whoever is reading this) from doing your own comments post :) I am noticing distressingly few others.. :whistling: )

Edit: Darn it all! To many emotes! This post is going to be downright spartan at this rate...

Edit2: Wow that is a long post...that is the last day I take off from doing this

Edit 3: It seems 50 emotes is the limit, just in case anyone wanted to know

Edit 4: darn it all, I had an emote in an edit putting it over again

Edited by Karandras, 24 August 2007 - 03:11 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#279 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:08 PM

Yay! Karandras is feeling better now! ^_^
I ALWAYS look forward to your posts everyday Karandras, especially your facts & quotes, always puts a smile on my face one way or another :)
Thanks for taking your time everyday to post these comments for us, thats really sweet of you :hug:

#280 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

Yay! Karandras is feeling better now! ^_^
I ALWAYS look forward to your posts everyday Karandras, especially your facts & quotes, always puts a smile on my face one way or another :)
Thanks for taking your time everyday to post these comments for us, thats really sweet of you :hug:

Replies like this are are the primary reason I do it so in fact it should be me thanking you :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature