Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
307 replies to this topic

#201 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:14 AM

I have understood you. Excuse me, more of this will not be repeated. Link correct.

Sorry about repeating Groo, I didn't see his post :(
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#202 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:02 AM

@ Rogue Sun - :woot: RELEASE! RELEASE! RELEASE! ...er... please? :Bow:]

edit: and then someone please babarize it? and soul_slayer's wonderful lace thingies?

and edited again cause I called Rogue Sun ... Ryu. *shakes head* maybe I *should* have had caffeine this morning. :P

Edited by kalia, 22 August 2007 - 06:30 AM.

#203 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:07 AM

@ Ryu Doppler- I think I'm starting to become a really big fan of Ryu, that hat of his is too charming to resist... :wub:
Not to mention he also looks very unique, and charming, and handsome, and cute and did i already say charming? and....err...ill stop now lol ^_^

@Lady Blue: :blush: :hug:

Erika and that Blue Haired character look very unique and cute as well. ;)

edit: and then someone please babarize it? and soul_slayer's wonderful lace thingies?

and edited again cause I called Rogue Sun ... Ryu. *shakes head* maybe I *should* have had caffeine this morning. :P

:lol:

Might be a while until I'm back here. Plan on getting Bioshock for PC today. Then I'm going to try to work on Cauropa a bit. I still have much to do with the grey-scale template.
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#204 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:24 AM

Radicus where did u get those modern clothes???

#205 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:35 AM

Radicus where did u get those modern clothes???

Sorry I can't help myself :) modern clothes (direct download link)
Posted Image

#206 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:00 AM

Ah Bioshock demo, impressive played back to Oblivion ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#207 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:02 AM

Bioshock kinda felt like oblivion at first, but i stopped after the first few minutes because i got kinda scared lol

#208 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:05 AM

Apparently if you buy the full game you can only ever install it twice? Methinks p2p networks will be doing bumper business for the pirate versions then!
Posted Image

#209 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:19 AM

Bioshock kinda felt like oblivion at first, but i stopped after the first few minutes because i got kinda scared lol

Join the club. :lol:
I'm a whimp when games have horror themes in them.
In fact, I haven't finished a horror game since the Silent Hill 2 days. And I don't think I ever beat that game fully... *shudders, remembering how creepy that game was*

@kalia: *passes her a cup of coffee* This should help. :lol:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#210 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:22 AM

Once I figured out the vista related problems with it I really enjoyed the demo, not enough to get the full game but it was still quite nice.

I do find it quite strange it has managed to get such high review scores with all the problems people are having with it. I guess if it works it is an amazing game but it is a pain to get working :)
Posted Image

#211 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:25 AM

Posted Image
Facially I prefer the blonde, but its not just the hair. She has something unique about her, not sure how to describe it. I think it's because if she were real I think she would be more "fun". She pushes my buttons somehow, maybe it's the glasses, I dunno, but for someone else it may be entirely different. So you get two thumbs up; way up; very well done on your newest character. They look similar as sisters do though.

Edited by Chimera, 22 August 2007 - 11:38 AM.

#212 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:47 AM

Join the club. :lol:
I'm a whimp when games have horror themes in them.
In fact, I haven't finished a horror game since the Silent Hill 2 days. And I don't think I ever beat that game fully... *shudders, remembering how creepy that game was*

@kalia: *passes her a cup of coffee* This should help. :lol:

Silent Hill *2*? I never got through Silent Hill 1. Basically about the time the school "changed" over to that bloodbath scene thing, I was done. It wasn't quite (*closes eyes & ignores herself while typing this*) the movie "The Shining" which I don't even think about because - waaay too creepy, but it was not something I wanted to be playing alone. *shudder*, indeed. :P

Ah, thanks Shadow'! I got myself a Vitamin C smoothie & a Ginger-Pear scone (oh my god so yummy), so I'm much better now. Wait, you are Shadow', right? ;)

#213 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:54 AM

Can Bioshock be played in 3rd person like Oblivion? 1st person games make me nauseous. I am a big fan of the Resident Evil series. Love the scary ones, so I'm curious about Bioshock.

#214 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:55 AM

Once I figured out the vista related problems with it I really enjoyed the demo, not enough to get the full game but it was still quite nice.

I do find it quite strange it has managed to get such high review scores with all the problems people are having with it. I guess if it works it is an amazing game but it is a pain to get working :)

Your problem is Vista ;) Ditch it's a pile of crap!

@kalia :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug:
Posted Image

#215 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:07 PM

Can Bioshock be played in 3rd person like Oblivion? 1st person games make me nauseous. I am a big fan of the Resident Evil series. Love the scary ones, so I'm curious about Bioshock.

Bioshock is a first-person only game, I myself would like it if more games put in third person modes (lost planet had a great third person camera set-up)

Your problem is Vista ;) Ditch it's a pile of crap!

I might be tempted to but at the moment I have no way of affording Windows XP so for the moment I am stuck with Vista (my computer came with it) :(
Posted Image

#216 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:50 PM

Fantastic shot everyone! I'm off for a few days, but will have some comments and questions when I get back. Keep up all the good work. :) And WELCO<E to all those who are new here.

:cheers: :hug: :hug:

#217 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:15 PM

if Bioshock were in 3rd person it wouldnt be scary! and its an incredible game, i gots it for 360

#218 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

Great sequence, Shadow! I especially like this one.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
Posted Image

Wow, that is very hot! So is her face, but that is a given, as you create real beauties, Flucidity! Are those shorts available?
gf1: Ouch! I just hurt myself! :Tasty:

The title for this painting, I do not impose. Can you have any suggestions? (warning nudity)

"Nude in a Ruin"
"Contemplating which door to enter"
"Up or down?"
"Decisions, decisions... What to wear tonite?"
"Laundry day"
"Anyone know where Babs is?"

Petrovich, your shot is very hard for me to title. I have looked at it quite a while though, and it is very very excellent!

Posted Image
"Piggyback ride!!!!"

:lol:
Nice!

Edited by greatfool1, 22 August 2007 - 03:34 PM.

#219 Petrovich

Petrovich
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

"Nude in a Ruin"
"Contemplating which door to enter"
"Up or down?"
"Decisions, decisions... What to wear tonite?"
"Laundry day"
"Anyone know where Babs is?"

Petrovich, your shot is very hard for me to title. I have looked at it quite a while though, and it is very very excellent!

Thank you.
"Nude in a Ruin" is I love more.

#220 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:03 PM

hmmm im all out of ideas...does anyone have any good ideas for screenies or characters for me?