• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:51 AM

SMALL PRAISE: I don't know if it's BGT doing but I do appreciate the fact that having Viconia in your party decreases the party's reputation with two points, which are returned as she is dismissed. Nice touch.

It's standard BG1 vanilla behaviour ;)

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#42 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:00 AM

I am not convinced. If the area is revealed and not grayed out (see above), it should mean that I know the way to reach THAT specific place, no matter how ignorant I am about the neighbouring areas.

I will then ask whether this is BG1 behaviour?

Still in BGT a reversed logic is applied for the Durlag's Tower which remains "invisible" even if I happen to exit the surrouinding areas to across it.

This is no longer the case in vanilla BGT since v1.07. If you have installed the BGT Tweak component then that would be different.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#43 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1417 posts

Donator

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:02 AM

I am not convinced. If the area is revealed and not grayed out (see above), it should mean that I know the way to reach THAT specific place, no matter how ignorant I am about the neighbouring areas.

I will then ask whether this is BG1 behaviour?

I am sorry, I really can't remember. :(

Still in BGT a reversed logic is applied for the Durlag's Tower which remains "invisible" even if I happen to exit the surrouinding areas to across it.

This is no longer the case in vanilla BGT since v1.07. If you have installed the BGT Tweak component then that would be different.

Right. :doh: I do have that BGT tweak component installed.

#44 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1417 posts

Donator

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:02 PM

GERDE: I get this mission from the ranger and I successfully complete it. But I get no XP rewards at all. Intended?

#45 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:37 PM

GERDE: I get this mission from the ranger and I successfully complete it. But I get no XP rewards at all. Intended?

5- GERDE:Offers you 75 gp. for killing 10 Ankhegs. If you visit the Ankheg?s Nest and clean it up, it should be enough to make her happy. NOTE: Gerde travels a lot up and down the road, so you may find her in different locations.

It's standard BG1 vanilla behavior ...

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#46 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1417 posts

Donator

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:56 PM

BRUN'S QUEST: the journal entry for completing this quest appears under "Quest" and not "Done quest".

#47 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:21 AM

BRUN'S QUEST: the journal entry for completing this quest appears under "Quest" and not "Done quest".

If you refuse his quest, you get

I was north of the Friendly Arm when a farmer named Brun asked me to help find his son Nathan. He is worried that bandits may have waylaid the boy. I shall start looking to the west of their farm, as Brun said he saw some strange tracks in that direction.

and you can still change your mind, so unsolved.

If you half-finish his quest you get

We delivered the body of Brun's son to him. He was quite distraught. Perhaps there is more we could do... but I'm not sure what.

but not everything is done, so unsolved.

The final journal entry is solved.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#48 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1417 posts

Donator

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:03 AM

Thanks for pointing this out, Ascension64.