2 replies to this topic

#1 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:16 PM

Hi all,

dunnow if someone else have found this, anyway ... when i reach Ulcaster's area i got 2 journal entries regarding NEJ part of the game (the game freezes for a second (black screen like before any "video" in the game). The game proceeds normally but i'm wondering if this could lead to some problem when i begin NEJ part of the game later ...

mm75

PS: if u don't know the answer, ok ... i'll be back with some feedbacks when i'm in NEJ part of the game :P

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:59 PM

Someone play NeJ and tells us the problems. I am beginning to think that merging AR9800 with AR9799 and AR9801 with AR9798 is totally unnecessary let alone erroneous.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#3 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:30 AM

Someone play NeJ and tells us the problems. I am beginning to think that merging AR9800 with AR9799 and AR9801 with AR9798 is totally unnecessary let alone erroneous.

I hope that it won't break the game ... :crying: I'll give you some feedback in future,

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn