Spoiler needed

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pro5

pro5
  • Modder
  • 722 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:09 AM

After completion of initial tasks, before being sent back to Beregost, there's one more quest to find a thief who stole a gem of some sort. When talking to Welcar, he mentions there are sewers under the town, "on the west side" but gives no more information.

I've searched the west-side of the river and talked to everyone, but can't find that sewer entrance. :crying:

Edited by pro5, 10 April 2006 - 11:12 AM.

#2 Jolyth

Jolyth

Feather Boa Wielding Dominatrix

• 2016 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:43 AM

I take it you are looking for Prism? The artist who stole the emeralds? He is not located in the sewers, but in another area entirely. Southwest of Beregost iirc. You can find some answers here Gamebanshee

As for the sewers, the only place I remember there being sewers in BG1 was in the city of Baldur's Gate itself. I might be wrong since it has been a while since I played that one.

Hope this helps. :)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOOHOO! What a Ride!

Some people are like slinkies. They are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Dyslexia of Borg: Your ass will be laminated

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#3 pro5

pro5
  • Modder
  • 722 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:15 PM

I take it you are looking for Prism? The artist who stole the emeralds? He is not located in the sewers, but in another area entirely. Southwest of Beregost iirc. You can find some answers here Gamebanshee

As for the sewers, the only place I remember there being sewers in BG1 was in the city of Baldur's Gate itself. I might be wrong since it has been a while since I played that one.

Hope this helps. :)

No, I was talking about Secret of Bonehill quests, in the new areas. :)
Anyway, I've found what I was looking for.

#4 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:21 AM

<< BEWARE SPOILER ! >>

In the core map in Restenford go in South west part (after you cross the bridge) and there you go in another area.

There is on the left a little house and there you can access the sewer area ;-)

Enjoy ;)

mm75

Edited by melkor_morgoth75, 12 April 2006 - 04:22 AM.

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#5 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:13 AM

You can also enter from the graveyard. Both entrances are available only after you get the quest to find the old sewers.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#6 pro5

pro5
  • Modder
  • 722 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:44 AM

Thanks to everyone, I managed to find graveyard entrance before. :)

Just a suggestion - I think it would be logical if captain of the guard in Restenford (forgot his name) had another dialog option after this quest is started, so that player can ask him about sewer entrance whereabouts. Welcar mentions in his speech this captain was the one who discovered those sewers, after all.

#7 mildImp

mildImp
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 05:35 PM

Where is the graveyard located? I have no idea where that is.

#8 pro5

pro5
  • Modder
  • 722 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:05 AM

Go to the Temple area (west from main town area), entrance to the graveyard should be to the north from main temple building.