SoBH Patch 2.02

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 06:18 PM

On the ftp site here is a small patch for BoneHill. This patch includes the new AI scripts from Horred :Bow:.

You can get it here:

http://mirror.spellh...oBHpatch202.RAR

Because of the script updates, there are some new dialogs from your enemies during battles. I don't have the German and Russian translations for them yet, so you will see them in English. For those of you providing the great translations here (Leonardo, Weigo, and others) you will see the English in the BAF.TRA files. If someone could please post the translations here, I will include them in a later update.

What is fixed:

This patch is mostly because of Horred. Between his scripts and need to pickpocket everyone in Restenford, I decided to restrict access to the items he was grabbing. Also, with the improved scripts, the battles around commoners should not cause the massive problems players experienced with 2.01 and previous versions. Hopefully the larger battles are more intense also.

Other updates include a fix for the Mind Helm and Cursed Horn of Valhalla (yes that really is why the summoned berserker always attacks you).

Also, a small fix to area BH0100. Some players couldn't get into one of the farm houses. The entrance and the doorway were not matching correctly.

There are no dialog fixes. As far as I can tell, version 2.01 fixed everything that I know of. If not, please post a reminder about it.

Edited by Sir BillyBob, 04 March 2006 - 05:56 PM.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website