Information on Chloe's Quests?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -MadOstrich-

-MadOstrich-

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:33 PM

Looking for information on Chloe's big quest, specifically where it starts so I can do it (I dont really want spoilers or walkthroughs but I dont want to stumble through the whole game trying to find the beginnings of the quest). Just an area name would suffice if you don't want to spoil it too much =). I try to have all the Athkathla and surrounding area quests done by chapter 3 and Im about halfway through those quests now, so I'd like to get a moveon on my characters' specific quests.

I've tried looking in various forums and tried puzzling out the location from the introductory fiction but I think I am just missing something. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I did the Aran's daughter quest; was that the big Chloe specific quest?

#2 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:59 PM

Looking for information on Chloe's big quest, specifically where it starts so I can do it (I dont really want spoilers or walkthroughs but I dont want to stumble through the whole game trying to find the beginnings of the quest). Just an area name would suffice if you don't want to spoil it too much =). I try to have all the Athkathla and surrounding area quests done by chapter 3 and Im about halfway through those quests now, so I'd like to get a moveon on my characters' specific quests.

I've tried looking in various forums and tried puzzling out the location from the introductory fiction but I think I am just missing something. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I did the Aran's daughter quest; was that the big Chloe specific quest?

Yes, the Aran's daughter thing was her quest. Though it's not quest-ish, another fun thing you can do is talk to Abagail in Aran's place, unless you killed her, that is.

Save a vampire. Give blood.