Photo

jet'laya newbie problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Maimonides

Maimonides
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 02:53 AM

Hello, i seem to have quite peculiar problem. My Jet'Laya quest started normally, i travelled to dsc001, dsc002(phantoms - observed them for a while, they just fight nothing changes)  and then travelled north - location dsc4. There were few weak undeads, some cabin in southern part with wraith and thats it. No cavern to explore, nothing to do. What should i do, where should i go?
Thanks

#2 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 03:02 AM

Hello, i seem to have quite peculiar problem. My Jet'Laya quest started normally, i travelled to dsc001, dsc002(phantoms - observed them for a while, they just fight nothing changes) and then travelled north - location dsc4. There were few weak undeads, some cabin in southern part with wraith and thats it. No cavern to explore, nothing to do. What should i do, where should i go?
Thanks

You should find a banshee (jetlaya's sister) in the north-western part of the screen. She is between the high rocks (like where you find the 4 half ogres in normal BG area). BUT be sure you go there around midnight.

mm75

Edited by melkor_morgoth75, 23 January 2006 - 03:03 AM.

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#3 Maimonides

Maimonides
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 03:12 AM

Hello, i seem to have quite peculiar problem. My Jet'Laya quest started normally, i travelled to dsc001, dsc002(phantoms - observed them for a while, they just fight nothing changes)  and then travelled north - location dsc4. There were few weak undeads, some cabin in southern part with wraith and thats it. No cavern to explore, nothing to do. What should i do, where should i go?
Thanks

You should find a banshee (jetlaya's sister) in the north-western part of the screen. She is between the high rocks (like where you find the 4 half ogres in normal BG area). BUT be sure you go there around midnight.

mm75

Indeed, something is there round hour 21, thanks.

#4 Maimonides

Maimonides
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 04:22 AM

hmm, it seems now i am supposed to meet some little girl and be transported to the mayors house.. didnt happed. Girl didnt come. Altough i got congrats from that mayors assistant and some weird fellow told me something happed to mayor just as i was on my way from the dragon, still on the same map..

Its a bug definitely, because after i picked up othos mace(not knowing what esle to do), Elminster showed up, changed the mace and sent me to Lathander. There, they turned it into undead slayer, the comment to the weapon my charactermade was something along the line: Now, we are confident to save the child - alas, i didnt receive that quest:(

Perhaps if you could tell me console code to summon her or tell me where/when is she to be found..

Edited by Maimonides, 23 January 2006 - 04:56 AM.

#5 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 02:53 PM

In this case, you are the bug. The girl is there. She is Megan and you will find her down near the other children outside of the barracks. You must not have walked past that area after defeating the dragon.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website