Sigh...spoiler request for SOA...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 01:12 AM

I have just received the bad news that the TOB portion of Chloe is not being worked on (see 'strange metal lump') I am now wondering whether I should risk my heart finding where Chloe goes in SOA. I have only played her until the letter she receives regarding her tribe and have gone no further hoping that TOB would be available soon. I hoped to find out where her love leads us. Well...finding out that there is no more work to be done...well...I wonder if my sensitive heart really wants to know.
I need a few opinions. Am I better off not knowing or should I play all the way thru SOA and never know the ultimate end??
(Hitting the 'post new topic' key with a little bit of fear...

#2 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 08:11 AM

I'd say definitely go for it! ^_^

I'll have to admit being a bit biased, as this was the first romance I've ever played (that's what you get for ignoring Anomen, you know :P )... but it was very sweet and touching, and I really enjoyed it to the last second. But I guess you'll just have to see for yourself; I'm not going to spoil it for you by telling you all about it! :wub: :)

I feel the romance was consistent as it was, and the SOA part left me with a thoroughly good feeling, despite knowing that there was no continuation. I can't really bring myself to playing the expansion anymore anyway, so to be honest, I'm actually not that sad that there won't be a TOB part to it. :mellow:

崇高滑稽
·