Just a pair of questions..

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 -Malaky-

-Malaky-

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:52 AM

Thanks, i'd like to have more informations about two things:

1) I have had all the GTKU dialogs (the last one was the "what do you fear the most") and i have already sided with aran and saved abigail.

Now, i have these variables

CHLOEGTKUCR -1
CHLOEINTEREST 15 (but at one point of the game i edited this. does it screw something?)
CHLOEQUESTIONSCR 15
CHLOEROMANCEACTIVECR 1

Now, i have read that there's supposed to be a camping variable too, but i dont know how to get it.
What do i have to do now? Just wait, or there's something that is wrong?
My pg is a female sorcerer.

2) For the sidequest i first had to save abigail, and what now? I have read that there's supposed to be a special encounter at the waukeen promenade....where is it? I have to go into some special place or it appears naturally?

#2 -Dreamer-

-Dreamer-

Posted 02 November 2005 - 03:07 AM

after all GTKU talks go rescue Imoen. you need her in the party if you wanna romance Chloe. :hug:
special encounter wont happen until after the underdark for as far as I know.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:52 AM

after all GTKU talks go rescue Imoen. you need her in the party if you wanna romance Chloe. :hug:

But i have read that before going to save imoen you can have three lovetalks... :wacko:

#4 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:31 PM

But i have read that before going to save imoen you can have three lovetalks... :wacko:

Hmm... you didn't use CLUAConsole to speed up the lovetalks by any chance, did you? The camp GTKU is on a seperate timer I believe and so if you manually speed up the dialogues, they go out of sync. The CHLOEGTKUCR -1 variable says you've had all the GTKUs, but I think it sets that after the last lovetalk (the one about fears) and doesn't take into account whether you've had the camp one because normally you'd have had it already... I don't know whether the camp dialogue has a check for that variable or not, I think it might. But the romance variable is supposed to be set by that last GTKU also... so if your Chloeinterest variable falls within the proper range (it does) and if your character is female (and she is) and either a human, elf, or half-elf (you didn't mention race so I don't know if you qualify there or not) then the romance variables should have been set, I would think even without the camp dialogue... unless there's a check for it in the script, but I dunno. *scratches head*

Oh and yes, you only need Imoen in the party for the fourth lovetalk and beyond. The script is set up to assume Immy isn't around until then but it won't mess things up if you rescue her after the first dialogue. Chloe seems to prefer Immy though so rescuing her BEFORE your romance starts might cause her to pursue Immy instead.

Edited by Lucythebeast, 02 November 2005 - 12:36 PM.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#5 -Malaky-

-Malaky-

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:42 PM

Hmm... you didn't use CLUAConsole to speed up the lovetalks by any chance, did you? The camp GTKU is on a seperate timer I believe and so if you manually speed up the dialogues, they go out of sync. The CHLOEGTKUCR -1 variable says you've had all the GTKUs, but I think it sets that after the last lovetalk (the one about fears) and doesn't take into account whether you've had the camp one because normally you'd have had it already... I don't know whether the camp dialogue has a check for that variable or not, I think it might. But the romance variable is supposed to be set by that last GTKU also... so if your Chloeinterest variable falls within the proper range (it does) and if your character is female (and she is) and either a human, elf, or half-elf (you didn't mention race so I don't know if you qualify there or not) then the romance variables should have been set, I would think even without the camp dialogue... unless there's a check for it in the script, but I dunno. *scratches head*

Oh and yes, you only need Imoen in the party for the fourth lovetalk and beyond. The script is set up to assume Immy isn't around until then but it won't mess things up if you rescue her after the first dialogue. Chloe seems to prefer Immy though so rescuing her BEFORE your romance starts might cause her to pursue Immy instead.

So, i have to hang over and wait until the first non-imoen lovetalks starts.... ? :mellow:

I never speeded up anything, i just have been setting the interest to 14 and kept it at that level after each one GTKU.

Of course im a female human sorceress, so now problems in character requirements.

Anyway, you say that i SHOULD already have the camping variable at this point of the romance, after all the GTKU ?

Sigh..

#6 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 02 November 2005 - 02:44 PM

At the point im at now, i can safely go to rescue imoen? Even if i dont have this camping variable?

#7 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:44 AM

If you've had at least one lovetalk with Chloe, yes.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#8 -Malaky-

-Malaky-

Posted 03 November 2005 - 10:20 AM

If you've had at least one lovetalk with Chloe, yes.

The last dialogue i had with her was the "what do you fear the most" one...

Does this count as a lovetalk? :(

#9 -Malaky-

-Malaky-

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:21 AM

Is everyone dead?