Chloe hates me

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -Onisuzume-

-Onisuzume-

Posted 19 October 2005 - 10:13 AM

Chloe sometimes attacks me after killing a hostile, though the info bar doesn't show her aquiring me as target.
She's on Spellcaster attack script.
And attacks me even though i can't cast a single spell. (except kai/slayer)

I've had to reload a couple of times because of this, and it happens what appears to be randomly.

#2 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 08:41 PM

Sounds like she was charmed by an enemy monster... and might be bugged. I've heard of that happening before... and I have no idea how to fix it, but it's not a Chloe specific bug. Taking off her script and controlling her manually would likely solve the problem but I'm sure there's some other solution...

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#3 -Onisuzume-

-Onisuzume-

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:22 AM

No charm or domination or equelavent...
Since i can control her like normal when she's under those effects.

#4 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 03:53 PM

No it's um... sometimes when one of the npcs get charmed, even in future combats when they're not charmed they still sometimes go after the other npcs... I think it's like a script hickup or something. I dunno, I've just heard of this problem before with other mods... and I think even on unmodded games. Telling her she looks funny "might" solve the problem, but I have no idea. It's worth a try, if you haven't already done that.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#5 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 04:26 PM

Since this isn't a native BGii bug it might be worth letting us know what other mods you've got installed.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#6 -Onisuzume-

-Onisuzume-

Posted 23 October 2005 - 12:31 AM

I only had Chloe and ToB installed. So it couldn't be a conflict with other mods.
And only after i finished the Chloe Romance did i install the imoen romance.