strange metal lum:P

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -uaciaut-

-uaciaut-

Posted 30 September 2005 - 04:54 PM

Well, i still havent figured out what to do with it, so help pls!! When is 1.3 coming out anyway?

#2 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:21 PM

I wish that this was an answer for you, Uaciaut, but instead I have to say that I'm with you. I don't know what to do with the damned thing, either. Someone, spoiler, please!!! At least 2 of us are stuck!!!

#3 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:52 AM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but.... :unsure:

It was meant to be used in the ToB part of the romance which, sadly enough, never was completed. :(

Hope this helps!

崇高滑稽
·

#4 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:36 AM

Thanks, Lightspeed! But, the TOB part IS still being worked on, right? There is a thread mentioning it...but is there new info I don't know?

#5 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:04 PM

It's not being worked on. The people that decided to work on it had some disagreements and misunderstandings and the project was dropped pretty much before it started. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I was going to have a sidequest in Throne of Bhaal where you would get a focus crystal which would allow the weapon to get crafted into a fairly nice weapon... I was even going to come up with some choices like short sword, hammer, etc... so that's what the plan was.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#6 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:23 PM

Ooohhh...that is HUGELY sad. Chloe is popular and interesting and it is a shame to see that work has been dropped. Thanks for the reply, tho!

#7 Cervantes de Leon

Cervantes de Leon
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:50 AM

Ah, damn, that's not what I wanted to hear... read I mean. I really liked Chloe...
Will you be looking for another people to help you with ToB part or is the mod's progress... dead?

Edited by Cervantes de Leon, 21 November 2005 - 07:50 AM.

Chosen One: "But I AM the Chosen One"
Talking Head: "No, you're not"
Chosen One: "Yes, I AM"
Talking Head: "No, you are not"
(12 hours later)
"Yes, I AM"
"NO, YOU'RE... ah, very well, you ARE the Chosen One. Here, have this magic stone..."