2 replies to this topic

#1 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1417 posts

Donator

Posted 11 August 2005 - 04:33 AM

Hello!

I downloaded SoBH Version 1.9 for TuTu (about 250 Mbs).

There is another file that I downloaded which is a Patch for TuTu 1.9 (about 20 Mbs)

And there is a third file which is a Patch for TuTu 1.91 (about 250 Kb).

Okay, the main file is no problems because it's normal WeiDU (despite leaving me a little clueless about the "Now for the decompression of area .tis files" component which I have accepted but didn't find out on the Read me what it exactly does)...

I didn't try installing the third file yet but it comes also in WeiDU format so I trust it would go smooth...

But the second file...I unrar it and it contains a single directory called "Patch" which includes these files: AM6003.wav, bh2300.tis, BH2300.wed and GABUBL01.wav

I just wonder how I am supposed to use this patch...Where do these files (or whole directory) go ?

Sorry for the question sounding maybe stupid but I am pretty inexpert about this. Thanks!

#2 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 02:17 PM

There should still be postings in this forum about these patches. Unless we lost them in the move to this site. The "patch" was for files missing in 1.9. 1.91 is an additional patch that you need. Take the "patch" file "Patch4Tutu19" and extract into your override folder after installing the full package. Patch 1.91 is the latest patch and it gets installed like any other Weidu mod.

Hopefully, when the BGT-Weidu stuff calms down, I will get another full package posted so you won't need all these patches.

By the way, "Now for the decompression of area .tis files" means just that, it is installing the TIS files which are the area graphics that your party walks around on. Since many mods don't include new areas, you will only see this on mods that do (NeJ, BGT-BP, TDD, etc).

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#3 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1417 posts

Donator

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:57 PM

Thank you very much,Sir BillyBob! Now all is clear...May I suggest perhaps including such tips in the next version of your Readme file ? Keep it up, man! :cheers: