Photo

Where are the sewers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sven1982

Sven1982
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 03:26 AM

It's really strange, I have the note from the bandit north from Restenford. I go back to Pelltar, search the books, find the reference to the sewer west of town.
I go back to Pelltar, and he tells me to talk to Welcar... But once initiating the dialogue with Welcar I get only the option to say "Nothing".

My main problem is to find the sewers located "West of the town". I've searched every inch on the map, but I simply can't find the entrance...

And if I can't the entrance, I'm stuck on the island, disabling me to play BG any further...

So, anyone care to help me? I've noticed some strange area transitions (not located at the edge of the map (eg to the graveyard)), so I might have missed one of those, but I'm at the point (after 2d of playing and replaying this mod) where I don't even care about the possible spoiler, I just want to continu with the game...

#2 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 07:07 AM

The graveyard is a good point to look. The sewers are also located in an unused area or "abandoned" area. Therefore, go check out an abandoned house near an abandoned barracks.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#3 Sven1982

Sven1982
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:55 AM

Aah, I found it :P

Cheers SBB :cheers: