Photo

Yoshimo's dialogue, AR1500 and harper plot problem

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:37 AM

Some known issues get posted in the readme files, but of course, no one reads them.  I hate to think how many people have posted "I added Tactics to BP and now it doesn't work". Duh! 

Ahem... Tactics is not compatible with BP ?

"Did I screw up ?"

So far, i have found only 2 things bugged, but i'm only at the beginning. The Xzar/harper plot, wich i just Clua-Lyrosed, and also the Shar-teel mini quest seems to be broken (no woman to meet where she should be(if you happen to know the Clua code to make her appear i would be grateful).

Should I uninstall tactics ?

5 minutes pass...

Just re-read the compatibility list... so the tactics mod was included in Bp right?

Can i uninstall the Weidu one i installed over Bp safely ? Should I keep my saves and re-install everything !

Anyway, thanks to all modders, you really work hard on giving free enjoyment to a lot of people, thanks, thanks, thanks !

Fabrice

P-s : Will it be ever possible to have a mod to enable a party of more than 6 characters ? Has it been tried (and is it a modification that can be allowed by Bioware)? It's just to bad that we can't enjoy all the Npc's banters, personal quests etc... altogether.

#22 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 08:05 AM

Do Not Install Tactics! Yes uninstall it.

RE: P.S. No.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#23 -Sun Tzglyph-

-Sun Tzglyph-

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:44 AM

Do Not Install Tactics!  Yes uninstall it.

RE: P.S.    No.

View Post

Thank you... I uninstalled tactics... but i don't have the special acorns from Illyich anymore, just the regular ones... i thought tactics was included in BP, should i reinstall Big Picture fresh to get them again ? Or only parts of "Tactics" are included in BP, with Illyich excluded for example.... ?

#24 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 11:17 AM

Do Not Install Tactics!  Yes uninstall it.

RE: P.S.    No.

View Post

Thank you... I uninstalled tactics... but i don't have the special acorns from Illyich anymore, just the regular ones... i thought tactics was included in BP, should i reinstall Big Picture fresh to get them again ? Or only parts of "Tactics" are included in BP, with Illyich excluded for example.... ?

View Post

With Wes' permission, I used some of the components that were included in tactics--modified on the file level to fit BP. The reason was, his AI and my AI were clashing. Some, I ended up rewriting/reworking to my own vision. Note that this was done a long time ago. Tactics may have moved in new directions since this ancient fusing, that BP no longer accounted for. It had gone in its own direction by then, and wasn't looking back.

#25 -Sun Tzglyph-

-Sun Tzglyph-

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:19 AM

Hello, i have another problem, The harper plot won't trigger. I had the first part with Xzar and the bird done, i removed Jaheira's Curse, but the harpers won't stop by to tell her she is needed. (and so i can't enter Harper's hold to find montaron's body).
Do you know the command or what global variable to set so it can proceed normally ?
Thank you !