Crossmod Romance Conflicts?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 12:10 PM

I was wondering if you were interested in adding Edwin to the list of the romances involved in the Crossmod Romance Conflicts. At a minimum it's just supplying information so kill scripts can be generated (e.g. so a serious Chloe romance kills a non-serious Tsujatha one). However, if you want to write more complcated dialogues/interjections, that's also fine.

If you're interested or just want more information, the thread is here: http://forums.gibber...?showtopic=3714

Hope you'll sign up!

Edited by Grim Squeaker, 08 June 2005 - 10:42 PM.

"You alone can make my song take flight..."

#2 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 01:52 PM

I was wondering if you were interested in adding Edwin to the list of the romances involved in the Crossmod Romance Conflicts.  At a minimum it's just supplying information so kill scripts can be generated (e.g. so a serious Chloe romance kills a non-serious Tsujatha one).  However, if you want to write more complcated dialogues/interjections, that's also fine.

If you're interested or just want more information, the thread is here: http://forums.gibber...?showtopic=3714

Hope you'll sign up!

View Post

Hi! :)

Yes, I've checked it out, and I will take a closer look as soon as I can. Most probably only the kill scripts, and I may possibly have some questions later.

#3 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:54 AM

Cool. Glad to see interest in the project. If you have questions, probably the best ways to reach me are: PM at G3, post in the forum, G3 IRC or YIM.

Edited by Grim Squeaker, 10 June 2005 - 01:59 AM.

#4 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:10 PM

Just a little reminder about this. I'm hoping to realise the first version of this component in v4 of Crossmod which should be released reasonably soon. So if you want to slip in some info for Edwin for this release, you'll have to do it in the next week probably. No rush though, if you're busy. I'm sure they'll be plenty of other Crossmod releases.

#5 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:23 PM

I am sorry to butt in, but since it is kinda nice to have the least progressed romance to shut up automatically, instead of having two romances in parallel(and, yes, currently I have Edwin romance running in parallel), would you consider adding an Edwin check to Crossmod Romance Conflicts? Pretty please?

OT: And congratulations on your latest "Cards": that blonde guy has been so (gulp) horrible that I still cannot bring myself to re-read, let alone comment on it. :)

#6 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:37 AM

I'm more than happy to put this in the next release of Crossmod if Laufey would like it added. Of course I'll need the relevant information...

#7 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:56 AM

As the next release of Crossmod Banter Pack will actually contain Hubelpot - Edwin Romance material, is there any chance I could get the releveant information for the romance autokills?

The relevant thread is here.