Is the romance over already?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Magus-

-Magus-

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:09 AM

I haven't had a lovetalk with Chloe after leaving the Underdark. I went straight to Waukeen's promenade, where I met the two slavers discussing the boy. I went to the bridge district afterwards, where I killed every slaver and where Chloe found the note. After resting in the Five Flagons, I've had no more interactions with Chloe. The last lovetalk I had before that was the one where she asked Imoen what it was like growing up with me.

#2 -Magus-

-Magus-

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:23 AM

And for what it's worth, I still have six flirt options, the last one being the 'you take my breath away' 'still not getting my cookies' option

#3 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:26 PM

The two slavers thing was a lovetalk... the attack on the slavers at the Tanner's place was another lovetalk, and then the discussion you had with Chloe after she rested was the final lovetalk, which starts like this:

Chloe: I see you've woken up. I could not sleep overly much, myself. I kept seeing the faces of my villagers. (Sigh)

If you've had that, which you should have had after waking up from resting at the Five Flagons, then you're good to go. The last official lovetalk is the Tree of Life dialogue.

Save a vampire. Give blood.