I think the romance is stuck

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Callie-

-Callie-

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:38 PM

So, the last lovetalk I had with Chloe was the one where she finds out her tribe has been slaughtered and since that nothing for a long while now. The ChloeRomance is set at 1, ChloeInterest is at 13 and I'm not romancing anyone else. Could somebody tell me what the next lovetalk is and when it's suposed to happen? Should I be doing something ar going somewhere to advance the romance?
Thanks.

#2 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 07:11 PM

You ran into the two slavers? Head to the Bridge district and go to the Tanner's house. Kill all the slavers. ;-) You'll figure the rest out.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#3 -Onisuzume-

-Onisuzume-

Posted 18 October 2005 - 01:24 PM

Well, after that she tells you to rest at an inn, and tells you to track down some mage with the initials of Y.S.

Yet i got no clue as to where he could be, perhaps a slight hint would be useful.

#4 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 08:45 PM

Y.S. isn't a mage. It's Yaga-Sura (however you spell his name) the fire giant guy in Throne of Bhaal. The implication is, the "boy" was one of the Bhaalspawn, which he and his minions have been slaughtering. And if you've had the dialogue after resting at the inn, the next dialogue is the Tree of Life dialogue. Yes, Chloe waits until the last minute before committing to you. Don't feel bad though, she does the same thing to Immy in their romance. :P

Save a vampire. Give blood.