Hot to switch portait for Chloe

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -Arngor-

-Arngor-

Posted 17 January 2005 - 05:53 AM

Yes well as the topic says I'd like some help in changing the portait for Chloe. I suspect that I'll have to do the infamous "rename and replace" procedure but I am not 100% positive and would like ot me certain before doing anything.

#2 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 January 2005 - 05:57 AM

Err.. I seem to have made a fatal typo in the topic... dammit.

#3 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:22 AM

Heh, and if you had been registered and signed in when you posted it, you'd be able to change it. ;)

Anyways, you can replace portraits quite easily. If you're using one of the alternate portraits from the Chloe website, you just extract the files out of the zip and into your override folder. That's it. If they're other pictures, just rename them and put them into the override.

For the larger picture, the new name should be "CRChloeM.bmp" and the smaller should be "CRChloeS.bmp"

Oh, are you sure the portraits are the right size? If you're making your own, they should be 110x170 pixels for the larger one, and 38x60 pixels for the larger one.

#4 -Arngor-

-Arngor-

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:44 AM

Heh, and if you had been registered and signed in when you posted it, you'd be able to change it. ;)

Anyways, you can replace portraits quite easily.  If you're using one of the alternate portraits from the Chloe website, you just extract the files out of the zip and into your override folder.  That's it.  If they're other pictures, just rename them and put them into the override.

For the larger picture, the new name should be "CRChloeM.bmp" and the smaller should be "CRChloeS.bmp"

Oh, are you sure the portraits are the right size?  If you're making your own, they should be 110x170 pixels for the larger one, and 38x60 pixels for the larger one.

View Post

Yeah I'm pretty sure they're the right size. I DID download them from a Baldurs Gate II custom portaits sign. I musthave failed the folder named "override" somehow. I'll see if it works. The original portait is too 80ish for me.

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:45 AM

Gah, even more typos. Maybe I should become a memder for the sheer fact alone I can correct typos...

#6 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:53 AM

Yes, it's one of the benefits of being a "memder". ;)