Chole comments

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 12 September 2004 - 12:43 PM

Greetings. I got interested in your project with Chloe, so Ive downloaded it, but Chloe is nowhere to be found. I thought there should be Setup-Chloe.exe, but it is missing. Please, do you have any tips for me? Thanks...

#2 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 03:29 PM

Moved here from the BG forum. Enjoy.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#3 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:01 PM

Greetings. I got interested in your project with Chloe, so Ive downloaded it, but Chloe is nowhere to be found. I thought there should be Setup-Chloe.exe, but it is missing. Please, do you have any tips for me? Thanks...

Yes, get WinRar and use it to extract the files from the .rar archive. Winzip doesn't extract the files correctly, and it doesn't seem to extract the .exe files. Once you've extracted the files into the BGII - SoA\ directory, the Setup-Chloe.exe file will be in the root directory.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#4 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 01:51 AM

I've had the same problem with other Mods, even when using WinRAR. I extracted it again, overwriting it. The setup.exe usually appears then. ^_^

#5 -Vierna Baenre-

-Vierna Baenre-

Posted 25 January 2005 - 02:51 PM

I have a big problem. When I install tdd 103 and then chloe mod, in the cleric menu, instead of the new clerics will be shown only lathander. like:
talos
helm
lathander
lathander
lathander...
Why?? Please help me if you can.