7 replies to this topic

#1 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 10:15 PM

Hi All,

Do you remember the cool old modules your DM would run you though? Well this mod will give you the feel of thoes. You get to explore a town and talk with the people. They will tell you of their problems and give you hints of how to solve them. The town feels real. This is not just a hack and slash mod.

Here you can download the mod.

Edited by Chevalier, 12 September 2004 - 12:00 AM.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#2 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 12:29 AM

This doesnt need BP to work, right?
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#3 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 12:47 AM

Yes, it needs both BP and BGT. A lot to down load I know. Bone Hill should be played at 4th or 5th level so BGT is needed and Sir BillyBob liked Horred's Improved AI. I think he will make a BGTuTu version in the fullness of time.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#4 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 03:41 AM

Eehh! Oh, then i got confused, i thought this mod was played in the SOA part of the game, not the BG1 :)
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#5 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 05:56 AM

Eehh! Oh, then i got confused, i thought this mod was played in the SOA part of the game, not the BG1 :)

It is actually a BGT mod but I used the BGT-BP engine to build it. The only thing that realy comes from BP is Horred's great AI and some BAM files for items. Since I plan to port this over to Tutu, the BAMs will all get worked out at some point. I may even create a BGT only version if there is really a demand for it. I don't know who still plays that without the fixes BP did.

The start takes place anytime after you clear out the Nashkel mines, so yes, you can't be in the SOA environment. You are fighting hobgoblins, orcs, and gnolls. Not much of a contest for an SOA level player.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#6 -icelus-

-icelus-

Posted 12 September 2004 - 08:14 AM

Sir BillyBob, you should probably make a stickied post with the download locations. Just a suggestion. :)

#7 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:05 PM

Sir BillyBob, you should probably make a stickied post with the download locations. Just a suggestion. :)

You are right, I see that a lot of visitors here don't know about the wizard's site. Thanks for reminding me.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#8 Warlock

Warlock
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:22 PM

Sir BillyBob i give this mod a :thumb: :thumb:
Good job. :D