• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:35 PM

I've attached White Agnus' fix, which solves this mentioned problem:
http://forums.chosen...php?topic=259.0
Only to let you know, that this problem exist with Gavin NPC, too.

This wrote White Agnus to me:

Edwin Romance, Tsujatha and Gavin overwrites the same DPLAYER2.bcs. Therefore I must fix both mods. Now, it is not important anymore, which mod you install first, because the next mod make the correct corrections. For Edwin Romance I've commented out the line 77 in the TP2. Lines 78 until 89 in the TP2 are new and the baf, which has the same content like the other mods have.

I've reported these compatibility fixes in the Tsujatha NPC forum and will do it in the Gavin NPC forum, too. With these fixes it is not important anymore, if you install Edwin Romance before or after the mentioned mod.

Until both mods have included these fixes, we include these fixes in the BiG World Fixpack, too.

By the way, we have send K'aeloree the German translation of Edwin SoA, Edwin ToB and Edwin flirts. For Edwin flirts we have traified the mod.

[EDIT]

We have seen that the problem includes not Gavin NPC, because it uses a REPLACE_TEXTUALLY. It was caused by Tsujatha and Edwin Romance, so only these both mods must be fixed.

Greetings Leomar

Attached Files

Edited by Leomar, 05 April 2009 - 08:45 PM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World